His name is Ashley Webb. He is running for the Democratic nomination in Maine for the US Senate. You can not make up what is inside the short video clip on your best day! We all know what the definition of liberalism is. Here you go!
One of the Dem's Finest
@sundance
i saw that. he looks like meatloaf from back in the day. democrats are out of ideas. they went from platner to a really ugly drag queen, lol.
@sundance
i saw that. he looks like meatloaf from back in the day. democrats are out of ideas. they went from platner to a really ugly drag queen, lol.
Democrat Senate candidate in Maine Ashley Webb..... has become the latest example of the absurd extremes in identity politics, after admitting on Reddit that he believes he has a “monthly period” that comes from his rectum.
When I am having this monthly period pain and it is not to bad, I feel some thing in my right side about where my appendix is located and something above the bladder. When the monthly pain is real bad, I am feeling something in both my right and left side and above my bladder.
When you don’t have the proper hole, it finds one of two exits....................... Makes sense!
Democrat Senate candidate in Maine Ashley Webb..... has become the latest example of the absurd extremes in identity politics, after admitting on Reddit that he believes he has a “monthly period” that comes from his rectum.
When I am having this monthly period pain and it is not to bad, I feel some thing in my right side about where my appendix is located and something above the bladder. When the monthly pain is real bad, I am feeling something in both my right and left side and above my bladder.
When you don’t have the proper hole, it finds one of two exits....................... Makes sense!
Maine Democrats have removed transgender candidate Ashley Webb –
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2026/07/22/only-2-left-maine-democrats-remove-transgender-candidate-ashley-webb-others-as-options-for-senate/
Webb, who identified himself as a transgender woman who is also intersex
Maine Democrats have removed transgender candidate Ashley Webb –
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2026/07/22/only-2-left-maine-democrats-remove-transgender-candidate-ashley-webb-others-as-options-for-senate/
Webb, who identified himself as a transgender woman who is also intersex
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
