NFL 2021-2022 New System Thread for 2 team parlays. All plays will be posted here.
Posted:
#23
Very good system I will be on board with you. I have been running a system that is 1h. If the team has a better coach and qb and the line is -4 or less. You take the team. So far 2-1 this week but the total record right now is 56-32-2. I have a indepth spreadsheet I make every week if you want to look it over. Just send me a message.
"Its better to be a shark than a whale. That's what puts fear in casinos." -Billy Walters
Very good system I will be on board with you. I have been running a system that is 1h. If the team has a better coach and qb and the line is -4 or less. You take the team. So far 2-1 this week but the total record right now is 56-32-2. I have a indepth spreadsheet I make every week if you want to look it over. Just send me a message.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,022
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,604
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,260
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,641
- Saturday 10/03/2026 622
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- PART DEUX 306
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Syracuse play and maybe more 4,039
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
