YTD (?-?-?) (+/-$??.??)
anyways I really like the Rams tonight -3.5 (-105) on DraftKings
so BOL to you all ![]()
you might of won 38 but you’ve lost a hell of a lot more.
stop trying to deceive people you scum bag
you might of won 38 but you’ve lost a hell of a lot more.
stop trying to deceive people you scum bag
@MIZARD
Who you trying to help out lmao? You think someone deserving of $ will open this thread and blindly tail me? I highly doubt it, although they should tonight since the Rams will win by DD tonight
@MIZARD
Who you trying to help out lmao? You think someone deserving of $ will open this thread and blindly tail me? I highly doubt it, although they should tonight since the Rams will win by DD tonight
Haha
Claiming 39 straight wins but lost last play.
Can’t make this shit up even if I tried.
Be conscious of your words and actions. You just never know..
LAR -3.5
Haha
Claiming 39 straight wins but lost last play.
Can’t make this shit up even if I tried.
Be conscious of your words and actions. You just never know..
LAR -3.5
