Great things happen to GOOD people
If they are two good looking females I am ![]()
Are you planning on shopping for some dresses or something while your there ? I mean , why else would you take females ? It's not like you're a heterosexual male or anything . Have fun Nancy ! ![]()
If they are two good looking females I am ![]()
Are you planning on shopping for some dresses or something while your there ? I mean , why else would you take females ? It's not like you're a heterosexual male or anything . Have fun Nancy ! ![]()
||welcome.gif' border=0> back
where you been?
You still gonna call me with the SA fades if I dont get to see them , right??
||welcome.gif' border=0> back
where you been?
You still gonna call me with the SA fades if I dont get to see them , right??
||welcome.gif' border=0> back
where you been?
You still gonna call me with the SA fades if I dont get to see them , right??
I've been " taking care of business" so to speak
....that's how I got my free trip to the all-star game...it's going to be great....i'll probably get to go into the locker rooms and everything..dream come true.......
AK...I have a couple of scouts along withh myself scouring the board for any SA plays 24/7....don't worry as soon as I get them so will you...Fading SA = easy money ![]()
![]()
||welcome.gif' border=0> back
where you been?
You still gonna call me with the SA fades if I dont get to see them , right??
I've been " taking care of business" so to speak
....that's how I got my free trip to the all-star game...it's going to be great....i'll probably get to go into the locker rooms and everything..dream come true.......
AK...I have a couple of scouts along withh myself scouring the board for any SA plays 24/7....don't worry as soon as I get them so will you...Fading SA = easy money ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
