Black people just don't have the brains and people skills to be effective managers in sports. It doesn't make them bad people. Overall as a race, they're just nowhere near as smart as white people. Everyone knows it but no one will say it.
Dusty Baker shows why there aren't more black managers in sports
Black people just don't have the brains and people skills to be effective managers in sports. It doesn't make them bad people. Overall as a race, they're just nowhere near as smart as white people. Everyone knows it but no one will say it.
Black people just don't have the brains and people skills to be effective managers in sports. It doesn't make them bad people. Overall as a race, they're just nowhere near as smart as white people. Everyone knows it but no one will say it.
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention.
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention.
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Knowing that covers is internet touch guy HQ and so many feeling get butt hurt so easily... I commend you Sir for your post
Faith in humanity at its finest. ![]()
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Knowing that covers is internet touch guy HQ and so many feeling get butt hurt so easily... I commend you Sir for your post
Faith in humanity at its finest. ![]()
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Knowing that covers is internet tough guy HQ and so many feeling get butt hurt so easily... I commend you Sir for your post
Faith in humanity at its finest. ![]()
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Knowing that covers is internet tough guy HQ and so many feeling get butt hurt so easily... I commend you Sir for your post
Faith in humanity at its finest. ![]()
What was the bad decision? I find it hard to believe that most managers would not also decide to start the hottest pitcher on the planet in an elimination game
What was the bad decision? I find it hard to believe that most managers would not also decide to start the hottest pitcher on the planet in an elimination game
Dusty Baker is an awful manager and he always has been. After the Cubs eliminate the underachieving Nationals, he'll be fired from a job he never should have been hired for in the first place. Years after his comments during an interview, people realize Al Campanis was right.Black people just don't have the brains and people skills to be effective managers in sports. It doesn't make them bad people. Overall as a race, they're just nowhere near as smart as white people. Everyone knows it but no one will say it.
I am a white guy but I feel very sorry for you. Why are you so racist and so ignorant like that? Is that how your mom raise you? Your great great grandparents might be black too. How are you going to survive in this country with a racist comment like that. Your daughter one day might marry a black guy you IDIOT and you will have a black grandson or black granddaughter. Everyone is human being and need to treated with respect. DB is not a good manager but the IDIOT WHITE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE HIRED HIM SO TO YOU, WHO IS THE IDOT? THE WHITE GUY WHO HIRED HIM OR THE BLACK BAKER THAT YOU CALLED "BLACK MANAGER". Use your big head to think instead of your tiny brain.
Dusty Baker is an awful manager and he always has been. After the Cubs eliminate the underachieving Nationals, he'll be fired from a job he never should have been hired for in the first place. Years after his comments during an interview, people realize Al Campanis was right.Black people just don't have the brains and people skills to be effective managers in sports. It doesn't make them bad people. Overall as a race, they're just nowhere near as smart as white people. Everyone knows it but no one will say it.
I am a white guy but I feel very sorry for you. Why are you so racist and so ignorant like that? Is that how your mom raise you? Your great great grandparents might be black too. How are you going to survive in this country with a racist comment like that. Your daughter one day might marry a black guy you IDIOT and you will have a black grandson or black granddaughter. Everyone is human being and need to treated with respect. DB is not a good manager but the IDIOT WHITE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE HIRED HIM SO TO YOU, WHO IS THE IDOT? THE WHITE GUY WHO HIRED HIM OR THE BLACK BAKER THAT YOU CALLED "BLACK MANAGER". Use your big head to think instead of your tiny brain.
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Excellent reply sir. What an ignorant racist thing to say. Ignore the stupidity!
BOL
Hahahaha I’m black and this is comical. Gotta be fishing for negative attention. I still love you bro even though I don’t agree. Hopefully you can somehow surround yourself with some smart black people that can help change your mind. Have a great afternoon.
Excellent reply sir. What an ignorant racist thing to say. Ignore the stupidity!
BOL
They skip baseball because they want the money now so they can get the Cadillac Escalade or fancy sports car, clothes, jewelry and a big house. They also do very well in the pornographic industry because they have large tools and usually have a lot of staying power. I want black people playing sports but they simply lack the brains, common sense, people and organizational skills to manage a sports team or run a company.
They skip baseball because they want the money now so they can get the Cadillac Escalade or fancy sports car, clothes, jewelry and a big house. They also do very well in the pornographic industry because they have large tools and usually have a lot of staying power. I want black people playing sports but they simply lack the brains, common sense, people and organizational skills to manage a sports team or run a company.
I am a white guy but I feel very sorry for you. Why are you so racist and so ignorant like that? Is that how your mom raise you? Your great great grandparents might be black too. How are you going to survive in this country with a racist comment like that. Your daughter one day might marry a black guy you IDIOT and you will have a black grandson or black granddaughter. Everyone is human being and need to treated with respect. DB is not a good manager but the IDIOT WHITE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE HIRED HIM SO TO YOU, WHO IS THE IDOT? THE WHITE GUY WHO HIRED HIM OR THE BLACK BAKER THAT YOU CALLED "BLACK MANAGER". Use your big head to think instead of your tiny brain.
I am a white guy but I feel very sorry for you. Why are you so racist and so ignorant like that? Is that how your mom raise you? Your great great grandparents might be black too. How are you going to survive in this country with a racist comment like that. Your daughter one day might marry a black guy you IDIOT and you will have a black grandson or black granddaughter. Everyone is human being and need to treated with respect. DB is not a good manager but the IDIOT WHITE PEOPLE IN THE OFFICE HIRED HIM SO TO YOU, WHO IS THE IDOT? THE WHITE GUY WHO HIRED HIM OR THE BLACK BAKER THAT YOU CALLED "BLACK MANAGER". Use your big head to think instead of your tiny brain.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
