before the lines and totals come out, I PREDICT THE WINNERS
____________000_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++880_________________
____________++880_________________
_____________++880___________________
___+++80___+++88________________
__++8888__+++8880++88__________
__+++8888+++8880++8888________
___++888++8888+++888888++80_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888________
____________000_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++88_________________
____________++880_________________
____________++880_________________
_____________++880___________________
___+++80___+++88________________
__++8888__+++8880++88__________
__+++8888+++8880++8888________
___++888++8888+++888888++80_____
___++88++8888++8888888++888______
___++++++888888888888888888______
____++++++88888888888888888______
____++++++++000888888888888______
_____+++++++000088888888888______
______+++++++00088888888888______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
_______+++++++088888888888_______
________+++++++8888888888________
________+++++++0088888888________
________++++++0088888888________
you have two BLACK stars and are talking shit.
you have two BLACK stars and are talking shit.
Another clown who doesn't want to do his homework.
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=100232020
Another clown who doesn't want to do his homework.
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=33&sub=100232020
I don't even know how to reply to this. If it was so easy, why didn't you do the same? I'll be on mostly dogs every week.
YTD? WHY DONT YOU POST THAT TOO.
First plays of the year for me. None other to report. Will be posting again this weekend.
BESIDES I DONT GO TO YOUR FORUM AND BASH YOUR PICKS,
I didn't bash anybody until you thought you'd try to call out doubleUp for a half a black star, which I'd like to say is now gone. But you on the other hand have increased your 2 black stars to 2.5.
I don't even know how to reply to this. If it was so easy, why didn't you do the same? I'll be on mostly dogs every week.
YTD? WHY DONT YOU POST THAT TOO.
First plays of the year for me. None other to report. Will be posting again this weekend.
BESIDES I DONT GO TO YOUR FORUM AND BASH YOUR PICKS,
I didn't bash anybody until you thought you'd try to call out doubleUp for a half a black star, which I'd like to say is now gone. But you on the other hand have increased your 2 black stars to 2.5.
THE ONLY GAME I SAID TO FADE WAS OREGON ST -12
you say there was no change, but you said it yourself - Oregon State NO PLAY
THE ONLY GAME I SAID TO FADE WAS OREGON ST -12
you say there was no change, but you said it yourself - Oregon State NO PLAY
this was in your week 3 thread......
THE ONLY GAME I SAID TO FADE WAS OREGON ST -12
HMMMM
This Guys Lies like a RUG![]()
you say there was no change, but you said it yourself - Oregon State NO PLAY
this was in your week 3 thread......
THE ONLY GAME I SAID TO FADE WAS OREGON ST -12
HMMMM
This Guys Lies like a RUG![]()
you say there was no change, but you said it yourself - Oregon State NO PLAY
Lol....I'm new here...and I can already see your a tool...keep posting...I need a few laughs.
Lol....I'm new here...and I can already see your a tool...keep posting...I need a few laughs.
LETS RECAP, JOHN BOY TAKES TWO FAV'S FOR WEEK THREE AND CASHES IN ON THE DOGS. EASY FOR SOMEONE TO DO THAT
I don't even know how to reply to this. If it was so easy, why didn't you do the same? I'll be on mostly dogs every week.
YTD? WHY DONT YOU POST THAT TOO.
First plays of the year for me. None other to report. Will be posting again this weekend.
BESIDES I DONT GO TO YOUR FORUM AND BASH YOUR PICKS,
I didn't bash anybody until you thought you'd try to call out doubleUp for a half a black star, which I'd like to say is now gone. But you on the other hand have increased your 2 black stars to 2.5.
OH, NOW YOU SUCK DOUBLEUP COCK!!!! TWO people ONE PERSON. ONCE AGAIN , READ THE POST. I DIDNT GO TO YOUR THREAD AND BASH YOU, BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO MINE AND POSTING CRAP. AS FOR DOUBLEUP, HE ALSO LIKES TO JUMP INTO OTHERS THREADS AND BASH. YOU SHOULD BOTH BE BANNED FOR BEING COMPLETE MORONS.![]()
LETS RECAP, JOHN BOY TAKES TWO FAV'S FOR WEEK THREE AND CASHES IN ON THE DOGS. EASY FOR SOMEONE TO DO THAT
I don't even know how to reply to this. If it was so easy, why didn't you do the same? I'll be on mostly dogs every week.
YTD? WHY DONT YOU POST THAT TOO.
First plays of the year for me. None other to report. Will be posting again this weekend.
BESIDES I DONT GO TO YOUR FORUM AND BASH YOUR PICKS,
I didn't bash anybody until you thought you'd try to call out doubleUp for a half a black star, which I'd like to say is now gone. But you on the other hand have increased your 2 black stars to 2.5.
OH, NOW YOU SUCK DOUBLEUP COCK!!!! TWO people ONE PERSON. ONCE AGAIN , READ THE POST. I DIDNT GO TO YOUR THREAD AND BASH YOU, BUT YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO MINE AND POSTING CRAP. AS FOR DOUBLEUP, HE ALSO LIKES TO JUMP INTO OTHERS THREADS AND BASH. YOU SHOULD BOTH BE BANNED FOR BEING COMPLETE MORONS.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,419
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,005
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
