before the lines and totals come out, I PREDICT THE WINNERS
ANOTHER USELESS WANNABE TOUT WHO HAS A LOOSING RECORD AND STILL CANT READ A THREAD CORRECTLY.
![]()
Just Admit that your Lying to Make Friends ...![]()
I can pull all of your Posts and Prove it ...Your Misleading People to think your Winning when you really Lost and Make your own Lines..
ANOTHER USELESS WANNABE TOUT WHO HAS A LOOSING RECORD AND STILL CANT READ A THREAD CORRECTLY.
![]()
Just Admit that your Lying to Make Friends ...![]()
I can pull all of your Posts and Prove it ...Your Misleading People to think your Winning when you really Lost and Make your own Lines..
yeah he means well...but the Lying is just Insane ![]()
I would have never tracked his Posts but he called me out and I knew I would catch you Slipping
![]()
yeah he means well...but the Lying is just Insane ![]()
I would have never tracked his Posts but he called me out and I knew I would catch you Slipping
![]()
so now what donkey? youve been exposed as a fraud doubleup4nothing
so now what donkey? youve been exposed as a fraud doubleup4nothing
just so theres no mistakes and the haters who arent getting enough attention on their post come in and bash, ill post this twice!!!
just so theres no mistakes and the haters who arent getting enough attention on their post come in and bash, ill post this twice!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,413
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 635
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- PART DEUX 240
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,016
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,996
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,481
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,645
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,795
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 615
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
