lol at anyone who deosnt count juice in their unit picks for ANY reason. Its lying plain and simple
Like ATS Consultants used to do. Say "we won 200 untis last year" and then you do the math and realized they skimmed 1-2 untis a day off the total in juiv cuz they had like 10 plays/day. So they basically skim their whole supposed profit
Not counting the juice in your "tally" is fucking ridiculous
lol at anyone who deosnt count juice in their unit picks for ANY reason. Its lying plain and simple
Like ATS Consultants used to do. Say "we won 200 untis last year" and then you do the math and realized they skimmed 1-2 untis a day off the total in juiv cuz they had like 10 plays/day. So they basically skim their whole supposed profit
Not counting the juice in your "tally" is fucking ridiculous
Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact.
You forget losses in your updates.
You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.
You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.
You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.
QUICK SERVICE PLAY
I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.
Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:
Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact.
You forget losses in your updates.
You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.
You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.
You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.
QUICK SERVICE PLAY
I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Thanks for the friendly warning by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:
That's the thing...I understand how it works.
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact.
You forget losses in your updates.
You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.
You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.
You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.
QUICK SERVICE PLAY
I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.
Is this the thread you asked me to bump ENJOYENNISAGUELLO ?
Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:
Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact.
You forget losses in your updates.
You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.
You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.
You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.
QUICK SERVICE PLAY
I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.
Is this the thread you asked me to bump ENJOYENNISAGUELLO ?