• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    34-27-2 +37.5 FRESH START ALL BUSINESS

    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
    ENJOY
    SolidCapper
    Parlaid
    tinoker55
    rekamyenoM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 10540
    Posts: 192
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 6:45 PM ET #126

    Quote Originally Posted by roar000:

    Dun fade them cos i wont about 50+ units from them by betting opposites of them


    I DARE YOU TO DO THIS IN THE FALL WHEN CFB N NFL COME UP

    I DARE YOU
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by roar000:

    Dun fade them cos i wont about 50+ units from them by betting opposites of them


    I DARE YOU TO DO THIS IN THE FALL WHEN CFB N NFL COME UP

    I DARE YOU
     
    SolidCapper
    SolidCapper
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 5414
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 6:47 PM ET #127

    Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY:

    SOLID CAPPER.........I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY THREAD IN THE FALL     PLEASE........... I SAID PLEASE

    LEAVE ME AND MY 4,000 UNITS ALONE.......... YOU DONT KEEP YOUR WORD


    4,000 units!!    Here's to a great capper !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY:

    SOLID CAPPER.........I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU IN MY THREAD IN THE FALL     PLEASE........... I SAID PLEASE

    LEAVE ME AND MY 4,000 UNITS ALONE.......... YOU DONT KEEP YOUR WORD


    4,000 units!!    Here's to a great capper !!
     
    Parlaid
    Parlaid
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 5172
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 6:53 PM ET #128

     boys with whatever u do....this is why I go with personal opinion and not systems or octopus....not knockin systems, they are just like human picks, win & lose....I just prefer my own mind....I wouldnt quit either.....everyone hits rough patches...

    I went from up 30+ units to be up about 14....now im back over 40...its gambling

    and all those talking shit...should go suck one somewhere else...dont beg and plead and praise sum1 while winning, and then when they lose trash them...thats sum bitch shit...go bet ice skating or something

    Reply

     boys with whatever u do....this is why I go with personal opinion and not systems or octopus....not knockin systems, they are just like human picks, win & lose....I just prefer my own mind....I wouldnt quit either.....everyone hits rough patches...

    I went from up 30+ units to be up about 14....now im back over 40...its gambling

    and all those talking shit...should go suck one somewhere else...dont beg and plead and praise sum1 while winning, and then when they lose trash them...thats sum bitch shit...go bet ice skating or something

     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #129

    I WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME ROAR000

    WE DONT WORK FOR BOOKS...........RELAX

    I DONT GAMBLE MY MONEY I PLACE SOLID BETS...AND INVEST IN THE SYSTEM..............  GOOD LORD EVERYBODY RIGHT WHEN I LOOSE ............REVENGE IS SWEET
    Reply
    I WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME ROAR000

    WE DONT WORK FOR BOOKS...........RELAX

    I DONT GAMBLE MY MONEY I PLACE SOLID BETS...AND INVEST IN THE SYSTEM..............  GOOD LORD EVERYBODY RIGHT WHEN I LOOSE ............REVENGE IS SWEET
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:00 PM ET #130

    PHX - 4

    Reply

    PHX - 4

     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:01 PM ET #131

    PHX -4....
    Reply
    PHX -4....
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:01 PM ET #132

    MY LEANS IS MERCURY -4.5            FADE ME NOW
    Reply
    MY LEANS IS MERCURY -4.5            FADE ME NOW
     
    rekamyenoM
    rekamyenoM
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 20863
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:02 PM ET #133

    Reply
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:02 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidCapper:



    4,000 units!!    Here's to a great capper !!

          4,000 units   +   T-shirts.  

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidCapper:



    4,000 units!!    Here's to a great capper !!

          4,000 units   +   T-shirts.  

     

     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:03 PM ET #135

    KAYTE CHRISTENSEN IS HOT  WOW 
    Reply
    KAYTE CHRISTENSEN IS HOT  WOW 
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY:

    MY LEANS IS MERCURY -4.5            FADE ME NOW
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ENJOY:

    MY LEANS IS MERCURY -4.5            FADE ME NOW
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:04 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

          4,000 units   +   T-shirts.  

     


    DO YOU ENJOY COMING IN MY THREAD AND DOING THIS COLDSNAP55??     YOU WERE A LONELY CHILD GROWING UP...... PIMPING AINT EASY HUH....BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS  

    THE HATERS ARE HERE BOYS.................LOVE IT
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

          4,000 units   +   T-shirts.  

     


    DO YOU ENJOY COMING IN MY THREAD AND DOING THIS COLDSNAP55??     YOU WERE A LONELY CHILD GROWING UP...... PIMPING AINT EASY HUH....BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS  

    THE HATERS ARE HERE BOYS.................LOVE IT
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:11 PM ET #138

    HOW CUTE NOW WE IN THE PENALTY BOX.........WOW
    Reply
    HOW CUTE NOW WE IN THE PENALTY BOX.........WOW
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:16 PM ET #139

    TIN...I have been gone for a while...I POUNDED WASH 2nd Half...and I cant believe E didnt...that was the big play I was waiting for and it looks like you were to!!! I am up for the day thanks to ENJOY...hes the teacher and I'm the student...THANKS BUDDY! I cant wait for FOOTBALL!!!
    Reply
    TIN...I have been gone for a while...I POUNDED WASH 2nd Half...and I cant believe E didnt...that was the big play I was waiting for and it looks like you were to!!! I am up for the day thanks to ENJOY...hes the teacher and I'm the student...THANKS BUDDY! I cant wait for FOOTBALL!!!
     
    tinoker55
    tinoker55
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 19105
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:26 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    TIN...I have been gone for a while...I POUNDED WASH 2nd Half...and I cant believe E didnt...that was the big play I was waiting for and it looks like you were to!!! I am up for the day thanks to ENJOY...hes the teacher and I'm the student...THANKS BUDDY! I cant wait for FOOTBALL!!!
    im not goin anywhere humble, Had W ash and Over 79, waiting on PHX -4 2nd half...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by humbleness1235:

    TIN...I have been gone for a while...I POUNDED WASH 2nd Half...and I cant believe E didnt...that was the big play I was waiting for and it looks like you were to!!! I am up for the day thanks to ENJOY...hes the teacher and I'm the student...THANKS BUDDY! I cant wait for FOOTBALL!!!
    im not goin anywhere humble, Had W ash and Over 79, waiting on PHX -4 2nd half...
     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:29 PM ET #141

    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    im not goin anywhere humble, Had W ash and Over 79, waiting on PHX -4 2nd half...
    Same here!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tinoker55:

    im not goin anywhere humble, Had W ash and Over 79, waiting on PHX -4 2nd half...
    Same here!!!
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:30 PM ET #142

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  

    Reply

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  

     
    humbleness1235
    humbleness1235
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2010
    Posts: 10185
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:35 PM ET #143

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  

    To be honest with you...he has NEVER TOUTED anything..so dont be saying that S**T...his plays are for convienience so people dont have to sit on the computer all day... WTF is wrong with you people
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  

    To be honest with you...he has NEVER TOUTED anything..so dont be saying that S**T...his plays are for convienience so people dont have to sit on the computer all day... WTF is wrong with you people
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:38 PM ET #144

    are you serious???   YOU THINK IM A TOUT

    im a young 31 yrd old  from california........ i would not even know how to start what you referring to.... i think your jealous of me man

    i claim the oddmakers lines are off not the bookies bro

    once again im not a tout.....i have a great job   relax with your false claims..........  have a nice day
    Reply
    are you serious???   YOU THINK IM A TOUT

    im a young 31 yrd old  from california........ i would not even know how to start what you referring to.... i think your jealous of me man

    i claim the oddmakers lines are off not the bookies bro

    once again im not a tout.....i have a great job   relax with your false claims..........  have a nice day
     
    KingKenny13
    KingKenny13
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 5849
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:41 PM ET #145

    Welcome to the Box Ladies... I told you to stick in here... Phuk Beaver Ball... the only Beaver I know needs to suck my balls..... but I'mk married so we all know that will never happen again..
    Reply
    Welcome to the Box Ladies... I told you to stick in here... Phuk Beaver Ball... the only Beaver I know needs to suck my balls..... but I'mk married so we all know that will never happen again..
     
    ENJOY
    ENJOY
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 10908
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:43 PM ET #146

    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  


    i would love to see any prof of me going tout....   if people want to send me a damn t shirt of out appreciation...... for my hard work thats on them bro.....   
        i have no website or link to charge for my service

    why would anybody want to buy my picks anyways  I SUCK right?
    come on bro.....   just leave it alone....   YOU WIN       you happy now????    have a great day and remember

    i dont work for the books
    im not a tout     have a bless day
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

    Show me one thing that I have posted that wasn't fact. 

    You forget losses in your updates.

    You don't post the loss of juice on your nits won to make your record look better than it is.

    You claim your losses are the bookies fault for being off.

    You were touting for T-shirts at first and now are building a clientel for texting picks instead of posting them here for future touting.....I'm surprised Covers has let you go this far.

     

      QUICK SERVICE PLAY

     

    I've seen it a dozen times here....The flavour of the month goes tout.  


    i would love to see any prof of me going tout....   if people want to send me a damn t shirt of out appreciation...... for my hard work thats on them bro.....   
        i have no website or link to charge for my service

    why would anybody want to buy my picks anyways  I SUCK right?
    come on bro.....   just leave it alone....   YOU WIN       you happy now????    have a great day and remember

    i dont work for the books
    im not a tout     have a bless day
     
    jay10
    jay10
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 15689
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 7:43 PM ET #147

    https://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg
    Reply
    https://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg
     
    coldsnap55
    coldsnap55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 9818
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 8:05 PM ET #148

    It worked out good for you that this ended up in the box....more potential customers for your  QUICK SERVICE PLAY  

    Reply

    It worked out good for you that this ended up in the box....more potential customers for your  QUICK SERVICE PLAY  

     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 8:11 PM ET #149

    Christ, I got cuffed too ...
    Reply
    Christ, I got cuffed too ...
     
     
    JEG53
    JEG53
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 26759
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2010 - 8:29 PM ET #150

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    https://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg

     

     

    How did you get a picture of by balls,or was that from an elephant,lol

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by jay10:

    https://threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg

     

     

    How did you get a picture of by balls,or was that from an elephant,lol

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 678 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,359
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,966
    • PART DEUX 166
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
    • Week 6 Money 9,092
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 438
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,495
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.