34-27-2 +37.5 FRESH START ALL BUSINESS
Its funny some people think ENJOY works for the books...If he did he would be playing the exact opposite of his plays...HE IS ALWAYS ON THE BOOKS SIDE! You people amaze me to no end
And the mancrush you have on him amazes me...Give your throat a rest. ![]()
Its funny some people think ENJOY works for the books...If he did he would be playing the exact opposite of his plays...HE IS ALWAYS ON THE BOOKS SIDE! You people amaze me to no end
And the mancrush you have on him amazes me...Give your throat a rest. ![]()
And the mancrush you have on him amazes me...Give your throat a rest. ![]()
And the mancrush you have on him amazes me...Give your throat a rest. ![]()
That's the thing...I understand how it works. ![]()
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Thanks for the friendly warning by the way. ![]()
That's the thing...I understand how it works. ![]()
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Thanks for the friendly warning by the way. ![]()
If you understood how the system works you would understand my reasoning!!! Keep making jokes like that and you WILL BE BANNED!!! Friendly warning
If you understood how the system works you would understand my reasoning!!! Keep making jokes like that and you WILL BE BANNED!!! Friendly warning
That's the thing...I understand how it works. ![]()
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Thanks for the friendly warning by the way. ![]()
That's the thing...I understand how it works. ![]()
Lie about wins....don't add juice to units won so it looks better than it is.....blame the oddsmakers for losses.....get a list of names to text messages to before you get caught.....get a couple of stooges to back everything you say.....text people with your QUICK SERVICE PLAY.
Thanks for the friendly warning by the way. ![]()
coldsnapp let it go man.........seriously
I never said you ARE a tout...I said you look like you are preparing to be one.
If by the end of NFL season nothing shows that you have gone tout....I will come into your thread and say that I was wrong and am sorry for any false accusations.
In the meantime you should try and keep a shorter leash on your main sperm bank HUMBLENESS1235......He scares me. ![]()
coldsnapp let it go man.........seriously
I never said you ARE a tout...I said you look like you are preparing to be one.
If by the end of NFL season nothing shows that you have gone tout....I will come into your thread and say that I was wrong and am sorry for any false accusations.
In the meantime you should try and keep a shorter leash on your main sperm bank HUMBLENESS1235......He scares me. ![]()
I never said you ARE a tout...I said you look like you are preparing to be one.
If by the end of NFL season nothing shows that you have gone tout....I will come into your thread and say that I was wrong and am sorry for any false accusations.
In the meantime you should try and keep a shorter leash on your main sperm bank HUMBLENESS1235......He scares me. ![]()
I never said you ARE a tout...I said you look like you are preparing to be one.
If by the end of NFL season nothing shows that you have gone tout....I will come into your thread and say that I was wrong and am sorry for any false accusations.
In the meantime you should try and keep a shorter leash on your main sperm bank HUMBLENESS1235......He scares me. ![]()
Come on man...grow up...we are all here to win $$$...does making gay comments make you feel good about yourself?? WOW Just get over yourself and do your thing...I hope you find ENJOY during football and we can all eat steak and lobster this fall! GL
Really? Grow up?
This coming from someone who came to Covers about 2-3 months ago and started tailing a poster who always talked about "STAYING HUMBLE" ......You then joined Covers and while filling out the forms decided to have the username....HUMBLENESS
......You have been on his nutsack ever since and even posted that you trust him with your life......Who the hell does that? ![]()
NOW....... your BFF said that he won't be posting on Covers for the next 4 weeks and I'm sure you will miss him
but he would also like it if this thread just got lost on some backpage...so maybe you should stop bumping it up before he gets pissed off and kicks you to the curb.
Just a friendly warning.
Come on man...grow up...we are all here to win $$$...does making gay comments make you feel good about yourself?? WOW Just get over yourself and do your thing...I hope you find ENJOY during football and we can all eat steak and lobster this fall! GL
Really? Grow up?
This coming from someone who came to Covers about 2-3 months ago and started tailing a poster who always talked about "STAYING HUMBLE" ......You then joined Covers and while filling out the forms decided to have the username....HUMBLENESS
......You have been on his nutsack ever since and even posted that you trust him with your life......Who the hell does that? ![]()
NOW....... your BFF said that he won't be posting on Covers for the next 4 weeks and I'm sure you will miss him
but he would also like it if this thread just got lost on some backpage...so maybe you should stop bumping it up before he gets pissed off and kicks you to the curb.
Just a friendly warning.
Really? Grow up?
This coming from someone who came to Covers about 2-3 months ago and started tailing a poster who always talked about "STAYING HUMBLE" ......You then joined Covers and while filling out the forms decided to have the username....HUMBLENESS
......You have been on his nutsack ever since and even posted that you trust him with your life......Who the hell does that? ![]()
NOW....... your BFF said that he won't be posting on Covers for the next 4 weeks and I'm sure you will miss him
but he would also like it if this thread just got lost on some backpage...so maybe you should stop bumping it up before he gets pissed off and kicks you to the curb.
Just a friendly warning.
Really? Grow up?
This coming from someone who came to Covers about 2-3 months ago and started tailing a poster who always talked about "STAYING HUMBLE" ......You then joined Covers and while filling out the forms decided to have the username....HUMBLENESS
......You have been on his nutsack ever since and even posted that you trust him with your life......Who the hell does that? ![]()
NOW....... your BFF said that he won't be posting on Covers for the next 4 weeks and I'm sure you will miss him
but he would also like it if this thread just got lost on some backpage...so maybe you should stop bumping it up before he gets pissed off and kicks you to the curb.
Just a friendly warning.
this is funny humbleness was even typing in big red letters like his master does .....and i never ever seen somebody sucking someones cock like he does ....do you know how lame you fools look like ?? the robb and enjoy show , just like a skit from sat nite live ....you 3 lovers should get a room together and get out of mamas basement
this is funny humbleness was even typing in big red letters like his master does .....and i never ever seen somebody sucking someones cock like he does ....do you know how lame you fools look like ?? the robb and enjoy show , just like a skit from sat nite live ....you 3 lovers should get a room together and get out of mamas basement
coldsnapp let it go man.........seriously
coldsnapp let it go man.........seriously
How can you talk about units and not take away the juice and be expected to be taken seriously? Your units should mean nothing to anyone when you don't account for juice and don't play stupid like you didn't know. Stop making excuses when you lose, it's not the oddsmakers fault. You make it sound like you should go %100 on your picks, it's never your fault. How convenient. ENJOY, Rob and Humbleness I mean ENJOY are
How can you talk about units and not take away the juice and be expected to be taken seriously? Your units should mean nothing to anyone when you don't account for juice and don't play stupid like you didn't know. Stop making excuses when you lose, it's not the oddsmakers fault. You make it sound like you should go %100 on your picks, it's never your fault. How convenient. ENJOY, Rob and Humbleness I mean ENJOY are
How can you talk about units and not take away the juice and be expected to be taken seriously? Your units should mean nothing to anyone when you don't account for juice and don't play stupid like you didn't know. Stop making excuses when you lose, it's not the oddsmakers fault. You make it sound like you should go %100 on your picks, it's never your fault. How convenient. ENJOY, Rob and Humbleness I mean ENJOY are
How can you talk about units and not take away the juice and be expected to be taken seriously? Your units should mean nothing to anyone when you don't account for juice and don't play stupid like you didn't know. Stop making excuses when you lose, it's not the oddsmakers fault. You make it sound like you should go %100 on your picks, it's never your fault. How convenient. ENJOY, Rob and Humbleness I mean ENJOY are
We cant win with these lines
the truth has spoken
We cant win with these lines
the truth has spoken
If you understood how the system works you would understand my reasoning!!! Keep making jokes like that and you WILL BE BANNED!!! Friendly warning
![]()
![]()
If you understood how the system works you would understand my reasoning!!! Keep making jokes like that and you WILL BE BANNED!!! Friendly warning
![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,362
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,969
- PART DEUX 166
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 855
- Week 6 Money 9,113
- Thursday 10/08/2026 438
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,855
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,497
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,794
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,276
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
