Ok who is pumped I am.
XFL Time Baby!
I only played the XFL Championship game last year. Are the lines pretty sharp or easier than NFL?
That's a great question dude. I honestly can't say. I'm gonna watch very close and see if it's even worth it to bet. The first 3 weeks I might mess around but who knows we should def watch and keep tabs on it
I only played the XFL Championship game last year. Are the lines pretty sharp or easier than NFL?
That's a great question dude. I honestly can't say. I'm gonna watch very close and see if it's even worth it to bet. The first 3 weeks I might mess around but who knows we should def watch and keep tabs on it
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
Omg you have an opinion that is wonderful. Should I just obey your orders? Where would you like me to go at 1pm today sir? Should I come wash your car too? Ya I'm not gonna watch XFL bc some random guy on the internet says so. Ppl r crazy
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
Omg you have an opinion that is wonderful. Should I just obey your orders? Where would you like me to go at 1pm today sir? Should I come wash your car too? Ya I'm not gonna watch XFL bc some random guy on the internet says so. Ppl r crazy
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
You r ......![]()
I'm done with football, until August. We've just had 6 months of football. I don't want to watch it year round. I think this is the greatest challenge for the XFL and the USFL - fans get sick of the sport at some point. Spring is for baseball and March Madness and golf and the NBA playoffs - not football.
You r ......![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,625
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,992
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,352
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,088
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
