Note: Both teams mirror themselves. They are both 6-9 SU overall and 3-4 ATS home/away. Tulsa has a slight edge SU at home at 3-4 with Tampa Bay at 3-5 on the road. However,my model has TB winning outright on the road.I like 13 points of line value. I would be shocked if Tampa Bay doesn't win this game outright.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Tampa Bay +5
Projected Score: Tampa Bay 55 Tulsa 47
Tampa Bay by 8
Note: Both teams mirror themselves. They are both 6-9 SU overall and 3-4 ATS home/away. Tulsa has a slight edge SU at home at 3-4 with Tampa Bay at 3-5 on the road. However,my model has TB winning outright on the road.I like 13 points of line value. I would be shocked if Tampa Bay doesn't win this game outright.
Just curious, if Tommy Grady were playing tonight (which he isn't) what would your power rankings have the line for the Utah/Spokane game?
I jumped on Spokane -6.5 as I was very surprised they opened this line less than 10. I know one player doesn't make a team but Grady has a 91/11 TD-INT ratio this year he's the only reason they are 7-8 as their defense is just god awful. Now they are starting a journeyman QB from the southern league or something that they just signed this week. Not only that but Utah's best D-lineman and one of their receivers left the team this week.
Hey, nice hit on Milwaukee last night.
Just curious, if Tommy Grady were playing tonight (which he isn't) what would your power rankings have the line for the Utah/Spokane game?
I jumped on Spokane -6.5 as I was very surprised they opened this line less than 10. I know one player doesn't make a team but Grady has a 91/11 TD-INT ratio this year he's the only reason they are 7-8 as their defense is just god awful. Now they are starting a journeyman QB from the southern league or something that they just signed this week. Not only that but Utah's best D-lineman and one of their receivers left the team this week.
Just curious, if Tommy Grady were playing tonight (which he isn't) what would your power rankings have the line for the Utah/Spokane game?
I jumped on Spokane -6.5 as I was very surprised they opened this line less than 10. I know one player doesn't make a team but Grady has a 91/11 TD-INT ratio this year he's the only reason they are 7-8 as their defense is just god awful. Now they are starting a journeyman QB from the southern league or something that they just signed this week. Not only that but Utah's best D-lineman and one of their receivers left the team this week.
I would of loved to have gotten -6.5. Looking at -9.5 now on that game. Don't think I will touch it that high, but Spokane should take this game by at least a touchdown.
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
Hey, nice hit on Milwaukee last night.
Just curious, if Tommy Grady were playing tonight (which he isn't) what would your power rankings have the line for the Utah/Spokane game?
I jumped on Spokane -6.5 as I was very surprised they opened this line less than 10. I know one player doesn't make a team but Grady has a 91/11 TD-INT ratio this year he's the only reason they are 7-8 as their defense is just god awful. Now they are starting a journeyman QB from the southern league or something that they just signed this week. Not only that but Utah's best D-lineman and one of their receivers left the team this week.
I would of loved to have gotten -6.5. Looking at -9.5 now on that game. Don't think I will touch it that high, but Spokane should take this game by at least a touchdown.