3-2
ARIZONA RATTLERS -8
MILWAUKEE MUSTANGS +1
thks justice, you follow the arena league? i know most dont. milwaukee not looking good though, fumble going into the end zone hurt. seems early on in this season there is a pretty big line between the good and bad teams. not to many close games. books not doing to good either it seems line movement has been winning to mostly. im still waiting for them to set totals but they clearly dont have a grasp on it yet.
thks justice, you follow the arena league? i know most dont. milwaukee not looking good though, fumble going into the end zone hurt. seems early on in this season there is a pretty big line between the good and bad teams. not to many close games. books not doing to good either it seems line movement has been winning to mostly. im still waiting for them to set totals but they clearly dont have a grasp on it yet.
thks justice, you follow the arena league? i know most dont. milwaukee not looking good though, fumble going into the end zone hurt. seems early on in this season there is a pretty big line between the good and bad teams. not to many close games. books not doing to good either it seems line movement has been winning to mostly. im still waiting for them to set totals but they clearly dont have a grasp on it yet.
Badlands,
Sorry I was unable to respond last night. I thought when Jones returned that pick 6 Milwaukee was going to convert the 2-PC and pull the win out for you.
I used to follow the league, especially the Detroit Drive when the Lions season ended. I kinda lost interest when they left for UMass but I actually took an interest in the GR Rampage when I lived on the west side of the state back in `08. Van Andel arena was a cool place to catch a game. The city kinda got hyped up when they made their playoff push, well as much as a city would for an AFL team.
I decided to start following again this year so I hope to have some discussion as the season progresses.
I think that there is such a disparity between the upper class of the league and what is basically expansion franchises still in transition but I think the lines will get tighter as the year progresses...but, you are right, for now the late line movement is indicative of how the game will transpire. If the books were to post a total on these early games, they would get murdered.
Only thing I'm looking at right now is Utah over Dallas on Thursday.
Talk with you later badlands
.
thks justice, you follow the arena league? i know most dont. milwaukee not looking good though, fumble going into the end zone hurt. seems early on in this season there is a pretty big line between the good and bad teams. not to many close games. books not doing to good either it seems line movement has been winning to mostly. im still waiting for them to set totals but they clearly dont have a grasp on it yet.
Badlands,
Sorry I was unable to respond last night. I thought when Jones returned that pick 6 Milwaukee was going to convert the 2-PC and pull the win out for you.
I used to follow the league, especially the Detroit Drive when the Lions season ended. I kinda lost interest when they left for UMass but I actually took an interest in the GR Rampage when I lived on the west side of the state back in `08. Van Andel arena was a cool place to catch a game. The city kinda got hyped up when they made their playoff push, well as much as a city would for an AFL team.
I decided to start following again this year so I hope to have some discussion as the season progresses.
I think that there is such a disparity between the upper class of the league and what is basically expansion franchises still in transition but I think the lines will get tighter as the year progresses...but, you are right, for now the late line movement is indicative of how the game will transpire. If the books were to post a total on these early games, they would get murdered.
Only thing I'm looking at right now is Utah over Dallas on Thursday.
Talk with you later badlands
.
