Posted:
#1
GA +9.50
Projected Score: GA 57 Jacksonville 64
Jacksonville by 7
ATS Edge: Jacksonville 60%
Key Trend:None
Notes: I have 2 models predicting a Georgia loss by 6 and 7 respectively. IF the models are correct, then Georgia should COVER. Their is only 1 negative. Georgia fails my ATS backtest. However, a popular powerline confirms my 2 model's estimates. I will overide the ATS backtest just like Chicago and I will grab the near DD road points.
Projected Score: GA 57 Jacksonville 64
Jacksonville by 7
ATS Edge: Jacksonville 60%
Key Trend:None
Notes: I have 2 models predicting a Georgia loss by 6 and 7 respectively. IF the models are correct, then Georgia should COVER. Their is only 1 negative. Georgia fails my ATS backtest. However, a popular powerline confirms my 2 model's estimates. I will overide the ATS backtest just like Chicago and I will grab the near DD road points.
