Hopefully we will hear from some of the solid Arena Cappers tonight or Sat.I either tail some of the cappers here or look for LPW Sports Forecast Arena Plays around the forums, but dont see them posted like earlier in season! There reallt isent much coverage of Arena either on other forums.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hopefully we will hear from some of the solid Arena Cappers tonight or Sat.I either tail some of the cappers here or look for LPW Sports Forecast Arena Plays around the forums, but dont see them posted like earlier in season! There reallt isent much coverage of Arena either on other forums.
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
Then again, maybe not.
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
Tailed a few plays here last week, didnt fair well.Oh well.Will look for posting tonight and Sat.LPW Sports Forecast has Arena GOY going tonight, so if anyone sees it , post it here , I need some winners.lol
Tailed a few plays here last week, didnt fair well.Oh well.Will look for posting tonight and Sat.LPW Sports Forecast has Arena GOY going tonight, so if anyone sees it , post it here , I need some winners.lol
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
Missed badly fading Jacksonville last week but this week they go down.
Georgia +7.
Quote Originally Posted by andarmac99:
My first time in this forum but I took Iowa +16.5 tonight.
Seems like a flat spot for Jacksonville after beating up so many teams in a row now they find themselves as a huge fav with 3 straight division road games on deck. I don't think we see their best effort here. Iowa looking for a decent game after losing 5 in a row as well.
Missed badly fading Jacksonville last week but this week they go down.