I like the Phil. Soul Today, got them at -6.1/2.
Thanks Bill. Usually do 7 pt. teasers ,but only 1 game today.
GL Bill. Soul are definitely the better team but Archer appears to have provided a spark for the Iron. I think +8 offers value but Donovan Morgan should have plenty of running room in the Iron's secondary. Probably a no play for me here. Favorites are covering at a ridiculous rate here early this season though. I think the o93 is the play tonight. GL tonight and look forward to discussing the AFL this year.
![]()
GL Bill. Soul are definitely the better team but Archer appears to have provided a spark for the Iron. I think +8 offers value but Donovan Morgan should have plenty of running room in the Iron's secondary. Probably a no play for me here. Favorites are covering at a ridiculous rate here early this season though. I think the o93 is the play tonight. GL tonight and look forward to discussing the AFL this year.
![]()
I like the Phil. Soul Today, got them at -6.1/2.
Thanks Bill. Usually do 7 pt. teasers ,but only 1 game today.
I like the Phil. Soul Today, got them at -6.1/2.
Thanks Bill. Usually do 7 pt. teasers ,but only 1 game today.
