Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by lancer89074:
LOL obvious you are to young to remember when the players went on strike and the NFL brought in the replacement players .. IT WAS GOD AWFUL.. unwatchable.. The QB play was horrid.. The teams were actually below college level talent.. Having lived through that time I can tell you the NFL has ZERO worries.. Cleaner product... Quote Originally Posted by NickleBet:
Lines and Limits need to be published already!We need more football!
Hopefully a cleaner product than the NFL. The American public is ripe for a new alternative and millions of former fans have been turned off by the corruption and bribery...NFL is being run by people who have no wisdom.Lines and Limits need to be published already!We need more football!
Be careful with the axe Eugene.
Posted:
#16
Quote Originally Posted by motowner:
Anyone seeing any lines yet? Opening games are next weekend.
The AAF kicks off Saturday night, with
either the San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders or Atlanta Legends
at Orlando Apollos game airing on CBS at 8:30 p.m. EST..
They are saying their will be betting lines and I believe there will be....Especially since the league signed a partnership with MGM Resorts.
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by HotRod11:
O/Us gonna be like 33.5?
O/Us gonna be like 33.5?
The 4 totals are all low 40s. Anyone know if there are rules to increase scoring in this? Otherwise, these games should be the same as those 20-7 snoozefests when the XFL was around, right? And aren't all the coaches just old NFL retreads that live for punting on 4th and 3 from the other team's 40.
Posted:
#23
I'm treading lightly ...till I see what's happening.
I will put a little something down and watch the games ,
I like Orlando Apollos (great looking uniforms) -5 over Atlanta Legend...Sat.
Arizona Hotshots-3.5 over Salt Lake Stallions.. Sun.
..and just for shiits & giggles,because I see a lot of scoring in this league all 4 games over.
- Atlanta Legends at Orlando Apollos (-5, 53.5)
- San Diego Fleet at San Antonio Commanders (-5, 54)
- Memphis Express at Birmingham Iron (-3.5, 51.5)
- Salt Lake Stallions at Arizona Hotshot (-3.5, 53.5)
