Posted:
#1
1. Tampa Bay +7
There games are just always close. Even though the records show some differentiation, for those that do not follow arena, this is like Yankees Red Sox in terms of rivalry--the War of I-4. Tampa QB Brian Zbydniewski has been great since he became a starter winning three out of four. I expect this to be close
2. I do not feel as good about, but still putting some money on PHL -5
I bet PHL against Spokane last week and was correct. PHL at home here looks like a good winner as a bounce back game---they are still in the playoff hunt barely...I think they know they need a win and pull it out at home.
Good luck
There games are just always close. Even though the records show some differentiation, for those that do not follow arena, this is like Yankees Red Sox in terms of rivalry--the War of I-4. Tampa QB Brian Zbydniewski has been great since he became a starter winning three out of four. I expect this to be close
2. I do not feel as good about, but still putting some money on PHL -5
I bet PHL against Spokane last week and was correct. PHL at home here looks like a good winner as a bounce back game---they are still in the playoff hunt barely...I think they know they need a win and pull it out at home.
Good luck
