I'm with ya mate. Blaze are shothanded at the moment, had to play Friday night against the Taipans with an 8 man rotation. Think they will be gassed in the second half tonight.
Hawks also lost to them at the Gong so extra motivation.
I'm with ya mate. Blaze are shothanded at the moment, had to play Friday night against the Taipans with an 8 man rotation. Think they will be gassed in the second half tonight.
Hawks also lost to them at the Gong so extra motivation.
haha ye I actually did 3 separate parlays and each had a different scenario. I lost my Hawks ML and Blazers -2.5 bets in the parlays now I am left with over 170 and thankgod for that overtime+ Central coast mariners ML + wawrinka/malisse over 22.5 games, sweating out this tennis game now
haha ye I actually did 3 separate parlays and each had a different scenario. I lost my Hawks ML and Blazers -2.5 bets in the parlays now I am left with over 170 and thankgod for that overtime+ Central coast mariners ML + wawrinka/malisse over 22.5 games, sweating out this tennis game now
cha ching thankgod for parlays. Even in overtime of that Hawks game I thought it was still not going to hit. Damn the NBL quality has to be the worst in the worldI have watched a ton of games this season and every player would have to hit only 1 out of 2 three throws on average for the year and then when it comes to field goal...forget it, they are just dreadful and it's unfortunate to say but any wonder the league nearly went bust because if they continue to put out that absolute garbage then the NBL will no longer exist. Same thing happened in the Wildcats game on Friday in the 4th quarter I mean how does a team totally collapse and almost lose the game after leading by over 20 points? And Corey Williams was made out to be a hero but why didn't he do anything when they needed him most halfway through the quarter and not at the death? Oh well just dissapointed after watching this game tonight quite a poor standard but I'd honestly give it back if the game could increase quality 10 times over
and it hits!
cha ching thankgod for parlays. Even in overtime of that Hawks game I thought it was still not going to hit. Damn the NBL quality has to be the worst in the worldI have watched a ton of games this season and every player would have to hit only 1 out of 2 three throws on average for the year and then when it comes to field goal...forget it, they are just dreadful and it's unfortunate to say but any wonder the league nearly went bust because if they continue to put out that absolute garbage then the NBL will no longer exist. Same thing happened in the Wildcats game on Friday in the 4th quarter I mean how does a team totally collapse and almost lose the game after leading by over 20 points? And Corey Williams was made out to be a hero but why didn't he do anything when they needed him most halfway through the quarter and not at the death? Oh well just dissapointed after watching this game tonight quite a poor standard but I'd honestly give it back if the game could increase quality 10 times over