So my friends in Canada....Are the Nucks getting ripped hard ?
plenty comments in Vancouver Sun. an unofficial poll calling for Schneider in game five 52.43% to 47.57% alsthough it's doubtful that happens. also craping about the Sedins and Kesler's lack of production.
I think Schneider definitely should have got the call in Game 4 and then go back to Luongo in Game 5 regardless if Schneider won or not.
Now, if Luongo loses Game 5 they have a tough choice going into Game 6...If Schneids gets the call in Game 6 and wins, do you go back with Luongo at home for Game 7 or do you go with Schneids?
If Luongo wins game 5 and then they start him again for 6 and he gets blown out, Game 7 is another tough call.
Schneider definitely looked more calm in net the little he did play in Boston, it's probably good I'm not Van's coach, caused I'd give Cory the shot in Game 6 even if Van wins Game 5 with Luongo because of Luongo's problems in Boston, but I don't think they would want to win the Cup with Cory in net and Luongo on the bench.
plenty comments in Vancouver Sun. an unofficial poll calling for Schneider in game five 52.43% to 47.57% alsthough it's doubtful that happens. also craping about the Sedins and Kesler's lack of production.
I think Schneider definitely should have got the call in Game 4 and then go back to Luongo in Game 5 regardless if Schneider won or not.
Now, if Luongo loses Game 5 they have a tough choice going into Game 6...If Schneids gets the call in Game 6 and wins, do you go back with Luongo at home for Game 7 or do you go with Schneids?
If Luongo wins game 5 and then they start him again for 6 and he gets blown out, Game 7 is another tough call.
Schneider definitely looked more calm in net the little he did play in Boston, it's probably good I'm not Van's coach, caused I'd give Cory the shot in Game 6 even if Van wins Game 5 with Luongo because of Luongo's problems in Boston, but I don't think they would want to win the Cup with Cory in net and Luongo on the bench.
Are you kidding me flutie!?? So your a no show all playoffs cuz you talked so much shit about VAN and how they were gonna lose and how MTL was Canadas 'best chance'.. Now your back to call the Canucks an 'arrogant' and 'less hard-working' team then 94?? What a joke you are.. These guys are the hardest working players in the NHL.. Why do you think we were number 1?? HARD WORK.. Sedins are hard workers.. You don't get that many points and up for MVP by NOT WORKING.. Kesler and Burrows are the kind of character guys you need to win.. Torres and Lappierre also.. I don't condone what he did with the fingers but look at Boston!! They called us classless and did the same thing the next game!! Your so wrong in everything you say man.. Really you should not post your dumbass opinions.. It makes you look just that.. It's better when your just not here.. The forum doesn't need your lack of knowledge..
Are you kidding me flutie!?? So your a no show all playoffs cuz you talked so much shit about VAN and how they were gonna lose and how MTL was Canadas 'best chance'.. Now your back to call the Canucks an 'arrogant' and 'less hard-working' team then 94?? What a joke you are.. These guys are the hardest working players in the NHL.. Why do you think we were number 1?? HARD WORK.. Sedins are hard workers.. You don't get that many points and up for MVP by NOT WORKING.. Kesler and Burrows are the kind of character guys you need to win.. Torres and Lappierre also.. I don't condone what he did with the fingers but look at Boston!! They called us classless and did the same thing the next game!! Your so wrong in everything you say man.. Really you should not post your dumbass opinions.. It makes you look just that.. It's better when your just not here.. The forum doesn't need your lack of knowledge..
I don't know but I think I'd feel a little better if I lost 2 games barely in or before Overtime where one shot could end it than getting completely shreaded... Now you assume they'll get crushed in game 6 so they have to win another 2 close ones especially game 7?
Bigger concern is this is where Hall of Fame coaches earn their money-is Scotty Bowman available? Would you hire him if you could?
Same for sacing up on the ice and I've said it all playoffs-the Sedins and Roberto are not like having Gretz. Messier or Yzerman in the room, eh? Somebody needs to guarantee a win or do something to change the focus, take the heat and LEAD.
I don't know but I think I'd feel a little better if I lost 2 games barely in or before Overtime where one shot could end it than getting completely shreaded... Now you assume they'll get crushed in game 6 so they have to win another 2 close ones especially game 7?
Bigger concern is this is where Hall of Fame coaches earn their money-is Scotty Bowman available? Would you hire him if you could?
Same for sacing up on the ice and I've said it all playoffs-the Sedins and Roberto are not like having Gretz. Messier or Yzerman in the room, eh? Somebody needs to guarantee a win or do something to change the focus, take the heat and LEAD.
well you're alive on the mostly western front...near calgary i bet. what happens if i wear b's jersey to the game but look like a cripple with a sling but am 6'5" and a cute wife...will someone try to fight me or just the usual hassle. i cannot mess my arm up. may just wear black instead.
Well it depends some guy might be like hey bra need a bong hit for that arm ? Then some other guy might be like I am a azian business man at vancoova hockey. Then the green man might harrass you depends on if you like begin the center of attention.
Yeah Calgary is really quiet I don't know if they got one first rounder unlike us Oilers fans who have two.
well you're alive on the mostly western front...near calgary i bet. what happens if i wear b's jersey to the game but look like a cripple with a sling but am 6'5" and a cute wife...will someone try to fight me or just the usual hassle. i cannot mess my arm up. may just wear black instead.
Well it depends some guy might be like hey bra need a bong hit for that arm ? Then some other guy might be like I am a azian business man at vancoova hockey. Then the green man might harrass you depends on if you like begin the center of attention.
Yeah Calgary is really quiet I don't know if they got one first rounder unlike us Oilers fans who have two.
whose the next gretzky with that #1
whose the next gretzky with that #1
i expect a very close hard fought game too jackjaffee.
ill be surprised if its not a one goal game w 2 min left
i expect a very close hard fought game too jackjaffee.
ill be surprised if its not a one goal game w 2 min left
Folks, Luongo doesn't have a good road record, nor plays well on the road, bottom line is Tim Thomas. They have 2 home games remember. But, it doesn't matter off stats, def stats, PP, Tim Thomas is why they are where they are, no question about it. Born and raised in Detroit, I am a Detroit fan, through and through, I just happen to live here in Boston...it is fun.
Tim Thomas! GO B's! ![]()
Folks, Luongo doesn't have a good road record, nor plays well on the road, bottom line is Tim Thomas. They have 2 home games remember. But, it doesn't matter off stats, def stats, PP, Tim Thomas is why they are where they are, no question about it. Born and raised in Detroit, I am a Detroit fan, through and through, I just happen to live here in Boston...it is fun.
Tim Thomas! GO B's! ![]()
despite being a dick here at times i have 0 interest in calling extra attn to myself....will wear streets. if i was in colors and the b's win it could get strange...
whose the next gretzky with that #1
Ive never actually been to a Vancouver game actually looks like a very diverse crowd in there.
Talked to my buddy a couple of times today the one who's bro captains the Flames and he just hates Vancouver all day he was so happy when they lost.
I like both teams so just bet that everyone has a good time.
despite being a dick here at times i have 0 interest in calling extra attn to myself....will wear streets. if i was in colors and the b's win it could get strange...
whose the next gretzky with that #1
Ive never actually been to a Vancouver game actually looks like a very diverse crowd in there.
Talked to my buddy a couple of times today the one who's bro captains the Flames and he just hates Vancouver all day he was so happy when they lost.
I like both teams so just bet that everyone has a good time.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
