hefe was nfl which I posted before m, went 7-1 last week
1.6u
Ind -3 -134
Ne 7 -112 A
Chi -3 -127 A
Nyg 3 -124
Dal 3 -108
Jac 3 -122 A
Tam 4 -112
Lar -3 -127
Sf -2.5 -118
Veg 5 -112 lol but kc never covers
Lac 7 -105
Car 4.5 -122
no mlb after 3-0-1 day and nhl draws lost 1u bad picks lost a little ands picks bombed 0-2 and so it is nothing like mlb where my A picks were good so far other picks are doing better…also Nyi were a def c pick yesterday I didn’t place. Anyway
Opening days 5-4-2:-1.21
Draws: 3-5 4.45
Parlay: -1.16
A 0-2 -8.4
B: 0-1 -1.00
C:3-2.81
The stars might lie but the #’s never do…I feel lucky today
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I haven’t finished yet she said
Got ahead of myself there and so forth
hefe was nfl which I posted before m, went 7-1 last week
1.6u
Ind -3 -134
Ne 7 -112 A
Chi -3 -127 A
Nyg 3 -124
Dal 3 -108
Jac 3 -122 A
Tam 4 -112
Lar -3 -127
Sf -2.5 -118
Veg 5 -112 lol but kc never covers
Lac 7 -105
Car 4.5 -122
no mlb after 3-0-1 day and nhl draws lost 1u bad picks lost a little ands picks bombed 0-2 and so it is nothing like mlb where my A picks were good so far other picks are doing better…also Nyi were a def c pick yesterday I didn’t place. Anyway
Alright maybe I am gonna start tailing cause I don’t have faith in nhl, but I’ll wait another week before really feeling the pain for sucking here. as for nfl 10-0-1 so far nuts and I always say parlays are dumb but could’ve won a crap ton if I parlayed today
The stars might lie but the #’s never do…I feel lucky today
Alright maybe I am gonna start tailing cause I don’t have faith in nhl, but I’ll wait another week before really feeling the pain for sucking here. as for nfl 10-0-1 so far nuts and I always say parlays are dumb but could’ve won a crap ton if I parlayed today