well yesterday was dumb I had Edm -1 as my pick I didn’t take though it was. A c pick so I guess it’s ok the real mistake was not placing braves bc in mlb why do I even try oh cause of draws. Bo’s has a much higher chance to draw then stl which is opening day
The stars might lie but the #’s never do…I feel lucky today
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Draws 1u bos 325 stl 310
Crappy opening day picks 1.6u
Nyr 1 2.12/-.49
Stl 1.5 -155
Opening days 2-3-2:-4.91
Draws: 1-0 3.20
well yesterday was dumb I had Edm -1 as my pick I didn’t take though it was. A c pick so I guess it’s ok the real mistake was not placing braves bc in mlb why do I even try oh cause of draws. Bo’s has a much higher chance to draw then stl which is opening day