Colorado -150 GOY
lets Goooo![]()
![]()
![]()
GL ![]()
GOY 3-2
R 47-41
LP 12-10
Tampa looked gassed at games end. They had 37 give aways and got skated into the ice in the OT. Been long 3 years for these guys. Don’t think there’s much left in the tank. Ot May be a repeat of game 2
Tampa looked gassed at games end. They had 37 give aways and got skated into the ice in the OT. Been long 3 years for these guys. Don’t think there’s much left in the tank. Ot May be a repeat of game 2
@sirrobinhood
I thought Tampa would win game 4 and Colorado game 3 they want to rap it up at home for the fans repeat as game 2 love it
line has moved over -170 now I jumped on it once it came out.
GL![]()
@sirrobinhood
I thought Tampa would win game 4 and Colorado game 3 they want to rap it up at home for the fans repeat as game 2 love it
line has moved over -170 now I jumped on it once it came out.
GL![]()
was gonna ask where you got -150 boy that line moved fast
was gonna ask where you got -150 boy that line moved fast
Colorado -150 GOY![]()
Lost big on this game 10k it happens what can you do off to next one might play or live play depends how I feel.
I had more to say but I deleted not worth it and worth my time.
Hey LG at lake 4 small mouth bass and few pickerel beautiful day on lake Simcoe.
Cheers to everyone later ![]()
GL ![]()
GOY 3-3
R 47-41
LP 12-10
Colorado -150 GOY![]()
Lost big on this game 10k it happens what can you do off to next one might play or live play depends how I feel.
I had more to say but I deleted not worth it and worth my time.
Hey LG at lake 4 small mouth bass and few pickerel beautiful day on lake Simcoe.
Cheers to everyone later ![]()
GL ![]()
GOY 3-3
R 47-41
LP 12-10
