>>>> $1000 POD <<---- Powerby t4ever
hey douche bag, you missed one Marty ![]()
you know, like it or not, if you chose to bet what he had YOU bet the damn game. How can you go from
to this BullSh%#
grow up dude.
out
hey douche bag, you missed one Marty ![]()
you know, like it or not, if you chose to bet what he had YOU bet the damn game. How can you go from
to this BullSh%#
grow up dude.
out
t4ever Tail me for a while!
I am having an incredible run
Tonight is the 10th night in 11 that I am up and tonight so far I stand at 5-1 and my POY came in!
Come over to the force!
I'm Gumby DAMMIT
t4ever Tail me for a while!
I am having an incredible run
Tonight is the 10th night in 11 that I am up and tonight so far I stand at 5-1 and my POY came in!
Come over to the force!
I'm Gumby DAMMIT
t4ever Tail me for a while!
I am having an incredible run
Tonight is the 10th night in 11 that I am up and tonight so far I stand at 5-1 and my POY came in!
Come over to the force!
I'm Gumby DAMMIT
Welldone mate !!
Keep up the good work !!! ![]()
t4ever Tail me for a while!
I am having an incredible run
Tonight is the 10th night in 11 that I am up and tonight so far I stand at 5-1 and my POY came in!
Come over to the force!
I'm Gumby DAMMIT
Welldone mate !!
Keep up the good work !!! ![]()
Canadiens/Islanders OVER 5.5 115/100
Sabers WIN 58/50
Sabers -1.5 50/127
Flyers/Penguins Over 6 55/50
Oilers/Blackhawks OVER 5.5 63/50
Canadiens/Islanders OVER 5.5 115/100
Sabers WIN 58/50
Sabers -1.5 50/127
Flyers/Penguins Over 6 55/50
Oilers/Blackhawks OVER 5.5 63/50
A loss is a loss !!
Today i will flat bet to find out the problem yesterday !!!
hopefully i can find something b4 the new week begin !!
" A loser who is the one who find excuses, a winner is the one who finding a solutions"
A loss is a loss !!
Today i will flat bet to find out the problem yesterday !!!
hopefully i can find something b4 the new week begin !!
" A loser who is the one who find excuses, a winner is the one who finding a solutions"
Today Flat Bet :![]()
1. Phila win x $100 ($2.2 odds)
2. MON win x $100 ($2 odds)
3. ATL win x $200 ($1.9 odds) ![]()
4. NJ/ANA over 5.5 x $100 ($2.1 odds)
G/L
Today Flat Bet :![]()
1. Phila win x $100 ($2.2 odds)
2. MON win x $100 ($2 odds)
3. ATL win x $200 ($1.9 odds) ![]()
4. NJ/ANA over 5.5 x $100 ($2.1 odds)
G/L
t4ever....been tailing your for last few weeks and decided to sign up and say good job! even tho u had a rough night last night, it'll come back around! win some, lose some...but winning will prevail!!
Plzzz dont tail me and bet too much !! as im experiencing turbulent !!! ![]()
![]()
t4ever....been tailing your for last few weeks and decided to sign up and say good job! even tho u had a rough night last night, it'll come back around! win some, lose some...but winning will prevail!!
Plzzz dont tail me and bet too much !! as im experiencing turbulent !!! ![]()
![]()
A loss is a loss !!
Today i will flat bet to find out the problem yesterday !!!
hopefully i can find something b4 the new week begin !!
" A loser who is the one who find excuses, a winner is the one who finding a solutions"
Just move on from the loss. Sh*t happens. The people that write bad stuff on peoples posts have no life because nobody likes them and they have no friends. GL tonight ![]()
A loss is a loss !!
Today i will flat bet to find out the problem yesterday !!!
hopefully i can find something b4 the new week begin !!
" A loser who is the one who find excuses, a winner is the one who finding a solutions"
Just move on from the loss. Sh*t happens. The people that write bad stuff on peoples posts have no life because nobody likes them and they have no friends. GL tonight ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,397
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
