Well last night was about what I expect these days in the NHL.. Bolts did not come to play even with Vasi in the net. I then pushed on my over 5 pick in the Nashville/Detroit game. With that all out there onto tonights card!
I like the Leafs in this spot. At home, and a Habs team without Gallagher and Price. I will take my chances on the ML here.
I just got the line at -145 and it is going up quick at my book. Leafs ML (-145) $1015.00 to win $700.00
Good luck everyone!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Well last night was about what I expect these days in the NHL.. Bolts did not come to play even with Vasi in the net. I then pushed on my over 5 pick in the Nashville/Detroit game. With that all out there onto tonights card!
I like the Leafs in this spot. At home, and a Habs team without Gallagher and Price. I will take my chances on the ML here.
I just got the line at -145 and it is going up quick at my book. Leafs ML (-145) $1015.00 to win $700.00