I always do one of these for fun every Sunday, and it always loses by 1 team...which team will fuck me up this Sunday?
Packers ML
Steelers ML
Ravens ML
Lions ML
Saints ML
$100 to win $220
I always do one of these for fun every Sunday, and it always loses by 1 team...which team will fuck me up this Sunday?
Packers ML
Steelers ML
Ravens ML
Lions ML
Saints ML
$100 to win $220
I always do one of these for fun every Sunday, and it always loses by 1 team...which team will fuck me up this Sunday?
Packers ML
Steelers ML
Ravens ML
Lions ML
Saints ML
$100 to win $220
Yeah this was the hardest one to pick..
Lions 5-0, covered 10 in a row, all their stars are healthy, playing at home, Defense is UNTOUCHABLE, coming off of big MNF win, all the momentum in the world
Niners are solid, very very touch to pick against them but all Lions have to do is win, also their star WR Morgan is out this game along with Braylon Edwards...
Yeah this was the hardest one to pick..
Lions 5-0, covered 10 in a row, all their stars are healthy, playing at home, Defense is UNTOUCHABLE, coming off of big MNF win, all the momentum in the world
Niners are solid, very very touch to pick against them but all Lions have to do is win, also their star WR Morgan is out this game along with Braylon Edwards...
If Niners can go into Detroit and beat them, I'll shake their hand and move on...But I'll go with the team that is undefeated, playing at home in front of a sold out crowd, and has covered 10 games in a row...
If Niners can go into Detroit and beat them, I'll shake their hand and move on...But I'll go with the team that is undefeated, playing at home in front of a sold out crowd, and has covered 10 games in a row...
Again, it's for fun, and $100 is less than 1% of my total bankroll so if it loses, I'm not crying a river
Again, it's for fun, and $100 is less than 1% of my total bankroll so if it loses, I'm not crying a river
Again, it's for fun, and $100 is less than 1% of my total bankroll so if it loses, I'm not crying a river
Again, it's for fun, and $100 is less than 1% of my total bankroll so if it loses, I'm not crying a river
He wasn't talking shit about how much he bet. He was talking shit about how much he hadda risk to win such a small amount.
Packers and Steelers are such heavy favorites that it doesn't add much to the parlay value. The Ravens prob adds something at a -7 fav.
So basically he's risking buying points on 2 games that could go either way, plus the ravens. So he's hoping all 3 teams win, for a 2.2 to 1 payout, with the slim possibility that 1 of the heavy favorites doesn't fuck him.
Most people would rather pick 2 ATS that pays 2.6 to 1, but it's his money. A winner is a winner, even if sometimes it has no value.
He wasn't talking shit about how much he bet. He was talking shit about how much he hadda risk to win such a small amount.
Packers and Steelers are such heavy favorites that it doesn't add much to the parlay value. The Ravens prob adds something at a -7 fav.
So basically he's risking buying points on 2 games that could go either way, plus the ravens. So he's hoping all 3 teams win, for a 2.2 to 1 payout, with the slim possibility that 1 of the heavy favorites doesn't fuck him.
Most people would rather pick 2 ATS that pays 2.6 to 1, but it's his money. A winner is a winner, even if sometimes it has no value.
