Search model icon

Top 50 Free Agents

Participants:
Views: 215

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

The link below is the top 50 NFL free agents from Marc Lawrence/Playbooksports.com   Good info!

Marc Lawrence's Playbook: Betting Tools (playbooksports.com)

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Thank you for posting an_praise

That's a good list 

BOTH of the BILLS on that list should be on the move  ..#49 Darryl William's is a decent pass blocking RT , but was horrible at run blocking..Praying my BILLS dont resign him.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

Thank you for posting    That's a good list      BOTH of the BILLS on that list should be on the move  ..#49 Darryl William's is a decent pass blocking RT , but was horrible at run blocking..Praying my BILLS dont resign him.

peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

an_light

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Good content to bump

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Perriman was actually ranked slightly higher then Goodwin entering the rookie season.

Things didnt work out as well for The Jets wideout, the discrepancy there being who was throwing them the football.

Anyone that picks up Perriman this year well be rewarded although Id love Jets to get Watson and keep him.

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

Perriman was actually ranked slightly higher then Goodwin entering the rookie season. Things didnt work out as well for The Jets wideout, the discrepancy there being who was throwing them the football. Anyone that picks up Perriman this year well be rewarded although Id love Jets to get Watson and keep him.

Agree 

I think someone is going to appear to over pay Perriman ...Would like to see him go somewhere with a good qb ...

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo