He looks exactly like his DAD already.![]()
The toll coaching has on Jim really shows....
@dillon24 lol I agree but he has the Super Bowl
Any coach in this league who coaches long enough and has a decent team will win a Super Bowl it's different from other sports you don't have to win multiple series its only a 3 game championship.
So any coach that coaches long enough will eventually have a team that strings 3 wins together.
You can be a Retard as a coach and win a SB there's plenty examples.
@dillon24 lol I agree but he has the Super Bowl
Any coach in this league who coaches long enough and has a decent team will win a Super Bowl it's different from other sports you don't have to win multiple series its only a 3 game championship.
So any coach that coaches long enough will eventually have a team that strings 3 wins together.
You can be a Retard as a coach and win a SB there's plenty examples.
@Silverstones That’s true . Mike McCarthy and Doug Pederson come to mind
Definitely those two and I would say John only winning 1 with the teams he had isn't good , I know he had a 14 point 2nd half lead in a champ game with Patriots Flaco was out playing Brady but he sat on lead and blew it.
He's blown many DD 2nd half leads he blew a home DD lead vs the Raiders this year how was that possible?
All these coaches are overrated.
@Silverstones That’s true . Mike McCarthy and Doug Pederson come to mind
Definitely those two and I would say John only winning 1 with the teams he had isn't good , I know he had a 14 point 2nd half lead in a champ game with Patriots Flaco was out playing Brady but he sat on lead and blew it.
He's blown many DD 2nd half leads he blew a home DD lead vs the Raiders this year how was that possible?
All these coaches are overrated.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,490
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,711
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- Monday 10/05/2026 575
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,374
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,285
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,528
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,893
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,030
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
