System produces high probability pick this week
What is your record on these 75% or better probability picks?
Good question. I have not had enough of them to make it matter in this public test I have been doing. It is definitely better than 60%. However, I wil share this: In my extensive research of 34 years of NFL games, I got an overall system result around 55% picking 5 teams each week, and that was over 7000 games. But when I ran the program again in which I limited to only the single absolute best pick each week --- a pick that would have an expected success rate between 60% and 78% --- it lowered my number of observations considerably but yielded a much better success rate --- not up to 75% which is impossible in this universe, but it was a very encouraging result that from what I recall approached 64% or 65%. And this is what many do not know and why I am so encouraged by what I am doing. Even if I can only muster a long-term success rate of 53, 54 or 55% doing the 5 picks a week (and as I have said numerous times I need an n of 500 before it is even statistically valid), there is the card up my sleeve of moving to a system that only makes one, if one, pick a week, and what I am about 99% sure will yield success rates over 60%. That keeps me excited for the future. For now, I am content playing contests and establishing the 5 picks a week success rate ... but I am smiling inside about what I have created.
What is your record on these 75% or better probability picks?
Good question. I have not had enough of them to make it matter in this public test I have been doing. It is definitely better than 60%. However, I wil share this: In my extensive research of 34 years of NFL games, I got an overall system result around 55% picking 5 teams each week, and that was over 7000 games. But when I ran the program again in which I limited to only the single absolute best pick each week --- a pick that would have an expected success rate between 60% and 78% --- it lowered my number of observations considerably but yielded a much better success rate --- not up to 75% which is impossible in this universe, but it was a very encouraging result that from what I recall approached 64% or 65%. And this is what many do not know and why I am so encouraged by what I am doing. Even if I can only muster a long-term success rate of 53, 54 or 55% doing the 5 picks a week (and as I have said numerous times I need an n of 500 before it is even statistically valid), there is the card up my sleeve of moving to a system that only makes one, if one, pick a week, and what I am about 99% sure will yield success rates over 60%. That keeps me excited for the future. For now, I am content playing contests and establishing the 5 picks a week success rate ... but I am smiling inside about what I have created.
b pickin 75% means 75 wins 25 losses over a 100 game result
Of course that is correct Zebra, but with a pretty solid understanding of statistics, I am also aware that an n of 100 sample size is really way way too small to say that it was a valid estimate of the population. Sure, if you look at 1000 cappers you are sure to find a few that can get 75% success rate over 100 games. But I will tell you this with total confidence. There is no capper in the world, and there will never be any capper in the world, that would be able to maintain 75% success over 500 or even 300 games. That is so astronomically rare that it would simply never happen. My extensive research shows that the limit of capping ability over 1000 or 1500 games should be around 55%. If you can find a capper who gets 56% success over 2000 games, this would indeed be the absolute best capper to walk the planet. Forget about 75% long-term. It is a mirage caused by statisical error only. And that is why when my modeling shows that making only 1 or less than one pick a week on average, I can get over 60%, I am so thrilled by my system. But for now I want to see how well it can do making 5 picks a week over 500 games. And if it gets to 53, 54 or 55% it is very very very good!
b pickin 75% means 75 wins 25 losses over a 100 game result
Of course that is correct Zebra, but with a pretty solid understanding of statistics, I am also aware that an n of 100 sample size is really way way too small to say that it was a valid estimate of the population. Sure, if you look at 1000 cappers you are sure to find a few that can get 75% success rate over 100 games. But I will tell you this with total confidence. There is no capper in the world, and there will never be any capper in the world, that would be able to maintain 75% success over 500 or even 300 games. That is so astronomically rare that it would simply never happen. My extensive research shows that the limit of capping ability over 1000 or 1500 games should be around 55%. If you can find a capper who gets 56% success over 2000 games, this would indeed be the absolute best capper to walk the planet. Forget about 75% long-term. It is a mirage caused by statisical error only. And that is why when my modeling shows that making only 1 or less than one pick a week on average, I can get over 60%, I am so thrilled by my system. But for now I want to see how well it can do making 5 picks a week over 500 games. And if it gets to 53, 54 or 55% it is very very very good!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,278
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,459
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,656
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,257
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 122
- Trump's legacy? 32,960
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,134
- Trump lies so much. 22,910
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
