Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by verizonsam:
i lost 14k in that game. and i shit you not on that, no fake money. i'm still paying it back in payments from credit cards that i cash advanced on and a loan i had to take out. my worse loss ever
i lost 14k in that game. and i shit you not on that, no fake money. i'm still paying it back in payments from credit cards that i cash advanced on and a loan i had to take out. my worse loss ever
I sympathize with ya, you were on the right side. I on the other hand lucked out and was on the right side of the fix. I cleaned up on this SB.
I had 1st qtr under, pitt -4' (GM), and a nice prop bet pitt -10(GM). for all the times I have been on the wrong side of the fix, this was pretty sweet.
