• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    phixer's nfl week 5

    «First Previous 141516 ... 202122 Next Last»
    Wizerguy
    AD9323
    turf2race
    TravisAtencio
    TheBull112
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 114627
    Posts: 536
    «First Previous 141516 ... 202122 Next Last»
     
    Wizerguy
    Wizerguy
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 38337
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:08 PM ET #326

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    The guy is good at what he does but he is a situational capper- he doesn't give two shiiits about which team is better- he goes with or against ATS trends, etc. Where he sounds like an idiot and people believe him is when he says stuff like this: (his quote): - the skins and seahwaks games exposed vegas in all its nakedness and i was the one whogave you the 3d glasses to see that the bobs were implants and the bush was a wig and who knows what was under the bush-

    That's just too funny- when he can't explain a pick he just throws out the conspiracy theory of one of the following: points are being shaved, vegas/nfl is following a WWE script- fact is even if the refs try to "fix" the game a certain way there are still 22 guys out there busting the azz to make plays- 

    Arizona is just an outright better team- period. St. Louis should have covered but not because of any ATS theory that the Packers can't keep covering but because their defense is very good and if not for Nick Foles 2 costly and timely int's they would have covered

    Not knocking what he does because he makes money and does a great job of "looking ahead" at ATS trends- but the whole trying to seem like some genius because of these conspiracy theories is just funny to me-


    Valid points....especially the one with the 22 guys out there bust-n azz trying to make plays.
    - The storms will come, the storms will pass -
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    The guy is good at what he does but he is a situational capper- he doesn't give two shiiits about which team is better- he goes with or against ATS trends, etc. Where he sounds like an idiot and people believe him is when he says stuff like this: (his quote): - the skins and seahwaks games exposed vegas in all its nakedness and i was the one whogave you the 3d glasses to see that the bobs were implants and the bush was a wig and who knows what was under the bush-

    That's just too funny- when he can't explain a pick he just throws out the conspiracy theory of one of the following: points are being shaved, vegas/nfl is following a WWE script- fact is even if the refs try to "fix" the game a certain way there are still 22 guys out there busting the azz to make plays- 

    Arizona is just an outright better team- period. St. Louis should have covered but not because of any ATS theory that the Packers can't keep covering but because their defense is very good and if not for Nick Foles 2 costly and timely int's they would have covered

    Not knocking what he does because he makes money and does a great job of "looking ahead" at ATS trends- but the whole trying to seem like some genius because of these conspiracy theories is just funny to me-


    Valid points....especially the one with the 22 guys out there bust-n azz trying to make plays.
     
    AD9323
    AD9323
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 1585
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:13 PM ET #327

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Degenerate- 

    Not even close. Don't like you? Couldn't say- I don't even know you. Last time I looked this was a public forum where I could share my opinions whether they agree with yours or not. That's exactly what I said yesterday although I may have been wrong as it was 23 years ago and there was a bye week mixed in. Do I know there was no point shaving- nope- Do you know there was point shaving- no- So STFU- As I said before, I read your threads for the amusment- nothing more, nothing less. I even give you credit for what you do but you narcisitic personality gets butthurt with those who disagree with you. Hey I am wrong on my picks and I just admit it was a bad pick and move on. You sell your B.S. to sheep so it's not I who has the "personality deficiencies" - 

    Cliffnotes on phixers strategy:keep betting against a team that keeps covering the spread- sooner or later it will hit! Each game it doesn't blame "the fix" or "the script" went wrong! 

    See ya

    Exactly. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Degenerate- 

    Not even close. Don't like you? Couldn't say- I don't even know you. Last time I looked this was a public forum where I could share my opinions whether they agree with yours or not. That's exactly what I said yesterday although I may have been wrong as it was 23 years ago and there was a bye week mixed in. Do I know there was no point shaving- nope- Do you know there was point shaving- no- So STFU- As I said before, I read your threads for the amusment- nothing more, nothing less. I even give you credit for what you do but you narcisitic personality gets butthurt with those who disagree with you. Hey I am wrong on my picks and I just admit it was a bad pick and move on. You sell your B.S. to sheep so it's not I who has the "personality deficiencies" - 

    Cliffnotes on phixers strategy:keep betting against a team that keeps covering the spread- sooner or later it will hit! Each game it doesn't blame "the fix" or "the script" went wrong! 

    See ya

    Exactly. 
     
    turf2race
    turf2race
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 114
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:26 PM ET #328

    Yeah I agree! Arizona killed me. Win some you lose some
    Reply
    Yeah I agree! Arizona killed me. Win some you lose some
     
    TravisAtencio
    TravisAtencio
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:29 PM ET #329

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    good morning to you too pal

    Staying away tonight? Id really appreciate your input
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    good morning to you too pal

    Staying away tonight? Id really appreciate your input
     
    TheBull112
    TheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #330

    Hey Phix,
    Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?
    Reply
    Hey Phix,
    Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?
     
    KiDTokZ
    KiDTokZ
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 5
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #331

    Quote Originally Posted by TravisAtencio:


    Staying away tonight? Id really appreciate your input


    He already posted his pick if you care to scroll through the pages.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TravisAtencio:


    Staying away tonight? Id really appreciate your input


    He already posted his pick if you care to scroll through the pages.
     
    mastatee
    mastatee
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 91
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:45 PM ET #332

    He's like 
    Sf
    Reply
    He's like 
    Sf
     
    MarkerMan1
    MarkerMan1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 128
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:47 PM ET #333

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBull112:

    Hey Phix,
    Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?

    This is a 5 Units Play
    SF 49ers +7 -110   550$
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBull112:

    Hey Phix,
    Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?

    This is a 5 Units Play
    SF 49ers +7 -110   550$
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:51 PM ET #334

    never said i'm perfect. never said i'm right all the time. but i have my way. my demons and my convictions.
    all those waiting for me to have two losses in a row and then celebrating with long posts how wrong i am and how smart they are - you make me laugh. you know why? because your personal happiness depends on me loosing - now, how pathetic is that?
    washington 2 wins covering both sides and also having a great shot at the double result and 25 units wins altogether. was that wrong? of course not. did any of you nay sayers had guts to even suggest that. of course no.
    settle pushing and having a great shot at another 10 units play - was not that great? of course it was. did any o you nay sayers even saw it coming? of course not. you are all hiding behind the big chalk. and that is a precise reason you make non profitable organizations look like rockfeller foundations next to your bankroll.
    so i had my demons and lost on arizona in detroit. both bets. is my bankroll negative? far from that. is your bankroll positive. most probably not because chalk is never positive.
    you come in here, saying you have nothing to learn here, you make your venomous remarks rubbing your tiny hands in pleasure that you could stick it to the phixer. ow how pathetic is that? instead of sticking it to man - aka the system - you're sticking it o phixer and now youre all big woopty doos. 
    when i visit anyones thread - the only thing i always have to say is props ad compliments in a most respectful way
    the numbers do not lie. the number of the views this thread has compared to yours nay sayers is a true mirror what people like to see and read. o you can rip yourselves in a half and scream on top of your lungs - still, my whisper counts much more than your screams.
    i wish you all the best 
    Reply
    never said i'm perfect. never said i'm right all the time. but i have my way. my demons and my convictions.
    all those waiting for me to have two losses in a row and then celebrating with long posts how wrong i am and how smart they are - you make me laugh. you know why? because your personal happiness depends on me loosing - now, how pathetic is that?
    washington 2 wins covering both sides and also having a great shot at the double result and 25 units wins altogether. was that wrong? of course not. did any of you nay sayers had guts to even suggest that. of course no.
    settle pushing and having a great shot at another 10 units play - was not that great? of course it was. did any o you nay sayers even saw it coming? of course not. you are all hiding behind the big chalk. and that is a precise reason you make non profitable organizations look like rockfeller foundations next to your bankroll.
    so i had my demons and lost on arizona in detroit. both bets. is my bankroll negative? far from that. is your bankroll positive. most probably not because chalk is never positive.
    you come in here, saying you have nothing to learn here, you make your venomous remarks rubbing your tiny hands in pleasure that you could stick it to the phixer. ow how pathetic is that? instead of sticking it to man - aka the system - you're sticking it o phixer and now youre all big woopty doos. 
    when i visit anyones thread - the only thing i always have to say is props ad compliments in a most respectful way
    the numbers do not lie. the number of the views this thread has compared to yours nay sayers is a true mirror what people like to see and read. o you can rip yourselves in a half and scream on top of your lungs - still, my whisper counts much more than your screams.
    i wish you all the best 
     
    PhantomFlag
    PhantomFlag
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 941
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #335

    Why does a Phixer have to be a debate post? I have to weed thru about 150 nothing to offer posts to get to the Ribeye that is a Phixer post - covers please find a way to allow us to search by the poster only. Thanks phix your stuff is a great read.
    Reply
    Why does a Phixer have to be a debate post? I have to weed thru about 150 nothing to offer posts to get to the Ribeye that is a Phixer post - covers please find a way to allow us to search by the poster only. Thanks phix your stuff is a great read.
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #336

    Hey phix, I will continue to tail ya as long as you are here. You got thick skin brotha. Lots of idiots in here! Today was close;?the Rams just didn't want to finish, the damn Hawks gave one back and Detroit just stinks. I was with ya on two of those. Oh well. On to tonite. Am I correct in seeing 70% on NYG spread and 70% on SF ML? Anyways, I lean SF but I'm curious to see what you think of the total. About 2/3 is on the over. Let me know phix, as always thanks for your insight and generosity. 
    Reply
    Hey phix, I will continue to tail ya as long as you are here. You got thick skin brotha. Lots of idiots in here! Today was close;?the Rams just didn't want to finish, the damn Hawks gave one back and Detroit just stinks. I was with ya on two of those. Oh well. On to tonite. Am I correct in seeing 70% on NYG spread and 70% on SF ML? Anyways, I lean SF but I'm curious to see what you think of the total. About 2/3 is on the over. Let me know phix, as always thanks for your insight and generosity. 
     
    Achilles1629
    Achilles1629
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 12504
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 7:54 PM ET #337

    I smell a 3 or 4 point game....
    Reply
    I smell a 3 or 4 point game....
     
    zizou_100
    zizou_100
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1206
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:07 PM ET #338

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    people who are successful in handicapping - they are usually successful with almost anything they touch. and visa versa. you know why? because they follow the same pattern of behavior everywhere and they are respectful of themselves and their hard work and therefore respect others and others hard work.
    if you don't understand what i am talking about - you might as well leave this thread ow because no matter how much you will earn - you will loose the next day

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    people who are successful in handicapping - they are usually successful with almost anything they touch. and visa versa. you know why? because they follow the same pattern of behavior everywhere and they are respectful of themselves and their hard work and therefore respect others and others hard work.
    if you don't understand what i am talking about - you might as well leave this thread ow because no matter how much you will earn - you will loose the next day

     
    TheBull112
    TheBull112
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 342
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:13 PM ET #339

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkerMan1:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBull112:

    Hey Phix, Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?
    This is a 5 Units PlaySF 49ers +7 -110   550$

    Thanks marker man and phixer
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkerMan1:

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBull112:

    Hey Phix, Can't find Sunday nights game. Did you make a picks for 9ers vs Giants?
    This is a 5 Units PlaySF 49ers +7 -110   550$

    Thanks marker man and phixer
     
    ccbulldog
    ccbulldog
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 1996
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:13 PM ET #340

    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    I smell a 3 or 4 point game....


    I smell a 13 0r 14 pt game. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles1629:

    I smell a 3 or 4 point game....


    I smell a 13 0r 14 pt game. 
     
    Day-trader1
    Day-trader1
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 11131
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:22 PM ET #341

    Quote Originally Posted by AD9323:


    I am not a hater, and think you make some valid points. But how come Arizona is blowing Detroit when all the public went heavy on Arizona? Wouldn't Vegas want to "fix" this game and get its money?

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by AD9323:


    I am not a hater, and think you make some valid points. But how come Arizona is blowing Detroit when all the public went heavy on Arizona? Wouldn't Vegas want to "fix" this game and get its money?

     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:26 PM ET #342

    Phixer

    Great job on the Redskin game. Thanks for the insight!
    Reply
    Phixer

    Great job on the Redskin game. Thanks for the insight!
     
    phixer
    phixer
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 4174
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:26 PM ET #343

    Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:


    yeap. i ask myself that and know i missed something there. and i know i will miss more in the future too. but i also know i will win more than i will miss
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Day-trader1:


    yeap. i ask myself that and know i missed something there. and i know i will miss more in the future too. but i also know i will win more than i will miss
     
    Doctor_Vegas
    Doctor_Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 143
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:31 PM ET #344

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Vegas:

    No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks.  I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.}

    If all this is true, and what everyone thinks, why is the line so small? Looks like they really want Arizona money coming in, wouldn't you think?

    Gee I don't know, all I know is that Arizona was the play regardless of the short line.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Vegas:

    No seriously Phixer, this Detroit pick is horrible. I am now trying to save YOU money as well as your worshipers. Arizona has way too much of everything on both sides of the ball for Detroit team that has no heart. Arizona off a loss give me a break. You want to bash me for that, I will take the criticism but it sounds like to me you have a lot of people that come to your defense anytime anyone questions your picks.  I despise people who think they can't be questioned or disagreed with because they are too arrogant to see truth.}

    If all this is true, and what everyone thinks, why is the line so small? Looks like they really want Arizona money coming in, wouldn't you think?

    Gee I don't know, all I know is that Arizona was the play regardless of the short line.
     
    Doctor_Vegas
    Doctor_Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 143
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:35 PM ET #345

    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 5: GB Packers vs STL Rams

    Another 4-0 ATS team is going to loose it's virginity.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    STL Rams +8.5  -110  550$



    Rams never fail to impress eh?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by phixer:

    NFL Week 5: GB Packers vs STL Rams

    Another 4-0 ATS team is going to loose it's virginity.

    This is a 5 Units Play

    STL Rams +8.5  -110  550$



    Rams never fail to impress eh?
     
    Doctor_Vegas
    Doctor_Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 143
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:38 PM ET #346

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:

    Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3  play,

    How pathetic is that??
    I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.


    Great call on Detroit Phixer, keep it up. Like I said, BLOWN OFF THE FIELD!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:

    Phixer about your Detroit Lions +3  play,

    How pathetic is that??
    I have never seen a more poor pick. I will be betting Arizona, and stop harming us with your brutal picks. Arizona will blow Detroit off Forbes field.


    Great call on Detroit Phixer, keep it up. Like I said, BLOWN OFF THE FIELD!
     
    Doctor_Vegas
    Doctor_Vegas
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 143
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:41 PM ET #347

    Phix, Have you hit any games yet? Ah yes the New Orleans prime time game last week, ok. so that's what 1-10 on the year or something in that ballpark? sorry Im not really keeping track too accurately. Forgive me, all I know it that every pick I check from Phixer seems to lose. 

    Your picks leave a lasting...er losing impression on me. 
    Reply
    Phix, Have you hit any games yet? Ah yes the New Orleans prime time game last week, ok. so that's what 1-10 on the year or something in that ballpark? sorry Im not really keeping track too accurately. Forgive me, all I know it that every pick I check from Phixer seems to lose. 

    Your picks leave a lasting...er losing impression on me. 
     
    VegasVandal
    VegasVandal
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 26913
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:43 PM ET #348

    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Degenerate- 

    Not even close. Don't like you? Couldn't say- I don't even know you. Last time I looked this was a public forum where I could share my opinions whether they agree with yours or not. That's exactly what I said yesterday although I may have been wrong as it was 23 years ago and there was a bye week mixed in. Do I know there was no point shaving- nope- Do you know there was point shaving- no- So STFU- As I said before, I read your threads for the amusment- nothing more, nothing less. I even give you credit for what you do but you narcisitic personality gets butthurt with those who disagree with you. Hey I am wrong on my picks and I just admit it was a bad pick and move on. You sell your B.S. to sheep so it's not I who has the "personality deficiencies" - 

    Cliffnotes on phixers strategy:keep betting against a team that keeps covering the spread- sooner or later it will hit! Each game it doesn't blame "the fix" or "the script" went wrong! 

    See ya



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by blowoutgm:

    Degenerate- 

    Not even close. Don't like you? Couldn't say- I don't even know you. Last time I looked this was a public forum where I could share my opinions whether they agree with yours or not. That's exactly what I said yesterday although I may have been wrong as it was 23 years ago and there was a bye week mixed in. Do I know there was no point shaving- nope- Do you know there was point shaving- no- So STFU- As I said before, I read your threads for the amusment- nothing more, nothing less. I even give you credit for what you do but you narcisitic personality gets butthurt with those who disagree with you. Hey I am wrong on my picks and I just admit it was a bad pick and move on. You sell your B.S. to sheep so it's not I who has the "personality deficiencies" - 

    Cliffnotes on phixers strategy:keep betting against a team that keeps covering the spread- sooner or later it will hit! Each game it doesn't blame "the fix" or "the script" went wrong! 

    See ya



     
    Pecheche
    Pecheche
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #349

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:

    Phix, Have you hit any games yet? Ah yes the New Orleans prime time game last week, ok. so that's what 1-10 on the year or something in that ballpark? sorry Im not really keeping track too accurately. Forgive me, all I know it that every pick I check from Phixer seems to lose. 

    Your picks leave a lasting...er losing impression on me. 

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Vegas:

    Phix, Have you hit any games yet? Ah yes the New Orleans prime time game last week, ok. so that's what 1-10 on the year or something in that ballpark? sorry Im not really keeping track too accurately. Forgive me, all I know it that every pick I check from Phixer seems to lose. 

    Your picks leave a lasting...er losing impression on me. 

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL 
     
     
    Pecheche
    Pecheche
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 57
    Posted: Oct. 11, 2015 - 8:51 PM ET #350

    this guy is a bookie... 
    Reply
    this guy is a bookie... 
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 141516 ... 202122 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
    • Friday 10/02/2026 900
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,177
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,117
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,704
    • PART DEUX 224
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,643
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,005
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,157
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.