NFC Championship- Here’s why them cheesy Packers will LOSE!

Participants:
Views: 3435

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

First of all it won’t be snowing in Lambeau at game time so if someone told you that they lied. In fact they will most likely have 2-4 inches of snow forecasted overnight removed. Second, this game might be in Lambeau but don’t think for a second Rodgers has any advantage due to the weather. In fact Brady has a decade of football playing in this weather for New England and 29 degrees is perfect New England weather in case you didn’t know. On Saturday it was right around that number here in New England where Brady destroyed his opponents. Now that we’ve gotten that out the way let’s get to good part.

Some don’t believe the Bucs can repeat the same performance as last. Well that’s good news smarty pants cause they don’t have to and why would they? The reality is the Bucs will attack differently. Vita Vea is back and that’s a major boost for the Bucs. If you’re wondering whether he’s 100 percent healthy or not trust me he is. It may take a quarter or two to shake off the rust but he’ll be fine. I say this because I once suffered an ankle fracture far worse than his and believe he’s had plenty time to heal and maybe even some time to work out as well. Let me also mention that in the 38-10 blowout win against these cheeseheads Vea was already in the healing process. He was injured in week 5. That’s almost 4 months. Even those little tendons, ligaments and such had more than enough time. Yes those take longer than the bone itself. 

I’ll be back with more. Time for a break.

“A Fool And His Money Are Soon Parted” -Thomas Tusser 1557

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

YEAH BRADY PLAYED with the best O line ever under Bill B how many times he had 5 secs or more to find an open wr

I love dat t w a t

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Rogers will be licking his chops for revenge---and Rogers is no worn out carcass like has been Brees "smarty pants" as for the weather and home field doesnt mean shyte either way--G.B. is just better all the way around

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

@warrenator

Fading you thanks

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

@skillahmang

thumbs_up

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

A week ago there was much talk of the Bucs secondary, how it has holes, and how Brees would carve up those safeties and linebackers. How’d that work for Brees and the Saints? 3 picks and a fumble that’s how. Yet some of you are still fantasizing of a Packer victory or SB. Keep dreaming. The Bucs took the Saints #1 receiver Michael Thomas completely out of the game. That’s right. 0 catches. Brady has more experience and more playoff wins than Bart Starr, Brett Favre, and Aaron Rodgers combined, 14 game winning drives compared to a total of 5 from those three guys. This is Brady’s 14th conference title game. He’s 9-4 in such.

Brady will get his tenth and make history tomorrow. 

I’ll return shortly to tell you all something you may not know about the Packers that will blow your mind. And when I’m finished it’s all up to you. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

Michael Thomas was playing hurt. The day after the game they announced he was getting surgery in like 17 places on his foot/ankle. He only wanted to play to be there for his team. Brees is washed up. Not saying Tampa can’t win but these facts need to be acknowledged at least. peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

To be fair, Brees arm strength was weak. Michael Thomas was playing hurt. Not that it matter, I still think Bucs win that game. Bucs was just clutch against the Saints. Not sure how the Bucs defense handle a more mobile QB in Rodgers with far superior arm talent and IQ. 

Also, this is not the same Bucs team the Packers saw in week 5. This Bucs team is on fire just as much as the Packers. I think both offense is a wash. On defense, Bucs have the edge in stopping the run, packers a edge in the secondary.

Should be a good game, I'll probably play the over.

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Lazard wasn't playing the last time. Adams was fresh off his injury. Brady is ready for the cold but what about the rest of the team?!?an_nailbiter If you base half of your logic because of Brady.... I guess.... Sounds crazy but Packers have the better defense right now and that offense is well oiled. Don't know why Packers aren't -7. -3.5 to 4 makes it seem like Tampa has a chance. moneyeyes

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

The Packers were a TD away from losing to the Rams. Lmao. Unfortunately the Rams didn’t have Wolf to take Rodgers out who seemed more capable. I am no fan of Goff. But I don’t think there was anything impressive about that victory. 

Let’s talk about this Packers defense the Bucs will pick apart because that’s where this matchup lies is within the defense. Both offenses are good but the Bucs are simply more capable of exploiting this Packers D. Here’s why. 

The Packers perimeter defense is stout without a doubt. The Bucs like going for the big play under Arians right? Wrong? The Bucs will play to Bradys strength tomorrow and the Packers defense will pay the consequences. You see the Packers have two very big weaknesses in the middle of the field. Now I can show you video of games you’ve already seen yourself of Brady carving up weak linebackers in his New England era but why not save you the time and show you why right here. When it’s all said and done all you Brady haters and Aaron Rodgers loving men can give Rodgers a kiss goodbye.

Out of the 79 top linebackers in this league Krys Barnes and Christian Kirksey rank 61st and 67th in the league. Brady will dink and donk up and down that field all day while the Packers watch from the sidelines. Time of possession will also be on our side. 

Tampa Bay +3.5 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

@KK1

Packers don’t have the edge in secondary. That was my point all along. The rest is for shits and giggles. Brady should carve up the middle of the field.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

I think it will be a good game that might come down to the final possession. I agree that the Packers defense is mediocre at best. Been saying this for a while. But at home defenses play better than on the road. Interesting that you thought so little of your Pats but so highly of Brady in this spot. You certainly were right about the Pats. peace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

The Buccs are the better team on paper. They have the bigger names and players with legit credentials, but if you take a deeper look at their roster, alot of these players are past their primes. Brady does not have the same supporting cast that he used to have in NE. In NE, Brady had a far better O-line and D-line. Lets see if he has the same time in the pocket to throw. I believe there will be alot of adjustments made by GB and they'll put alot more pressure on Brady by disguising some schemes and throwing some blitzes his way. The secondary is strong enough to play 1v1 and I believe the Packers front will get to Brady a couple times. This isn't the same GB team from last year. A-Rod just had one of his best seasons ever at age 37. They have a bigger edge, especially getting blown out last year by SF. A-rod is 1-3 on the road but has never had a home game in a Division championship. There may not be snow falling down but believe me, it will still be cold AF! Lets hope Vita Veas in game shape (especially after missing almost 4 months). I'm sure that his ankle wont be feeling to great moving around in that cold. Green Bay is destined this year but anything can happen on any given sunday. Lets win this for TED!

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy:

I think it will be a good game that might come down to the final possession. I agree that the Packers defense is mediocre at best. Been saying this for a while. But at home defenses play better than on the road. Interesting that you thought so little of your Pats but so highly of Brady in this spot. You certainly were right about the Pats.

Man you have a good memory

I think the middle of the Packers D will feel like home for Brady and he will be reminiscent of his times in New England. He’ll be very comfortable this afternoon imo. If the Bucs are sitting Brown then obviously they feel like they can handle the Packers. Brown was capable of playing if they really needed him too according to an article I read if my memory is correct.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

@begginerboy

peace_5 clover

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

@bhornanapie

With the return of Vita Vea the Bucs secondary just got a boost. The Bucs can probably rush 3 to 4 men and win. Everything you said about scheming and blitzing is what the Bucs did to GB back in week 6 and the Saints last week. It will be a different game plan for the Bucs this time around but same results. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:

Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: I think it will be a good game that might come down to the final possession. I agree that the Packers defense is mediocre at best. Been saying this for a while. But at home defenses play better than on the road. Interesting that you thought so little of your Pats but so highly of Brady in this spot. You certainly were right about the Pats. Man you have a good memory I think the middle of the Packers D will feel like home for Brady and he will be reminiscent of his times in New England. He’ll be very comfortable this afternoon imo. If the Bucs are sitting Brown then obviously they feel like they can handle the Packers. Brown was capable of playing if they really needed him too according to an article I read if my memory is correct.

Arians said something like “Brown can play in the next game.” Boy is he a cocky bastard or what?!peace_5

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Not going to doubt Brady's greatness but im sorry, this is Aaron Rodgers time. Brady can not always win. He may have a couple more chances but I think this is the end of the road for him. 9-5 record isn't too bad.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem: Quote Originally Posted by begginerboy: I think it will be a good game that might come down to the final possession. I agree that the Packers defense is mediocre at best. Been saying this for a while. But at home defenses play better than on the road. Interesting that you thought so little of your Pats but so highly of Brady in this spot. You certainly were right about the Pats. Man you have a good memory I think the middle of the Packers D will feel like home for Brady and he will be reminiscent of his times in New England. He’ll be very comfortable this afternoon imo. If the Bucs are sitting Brown then obviously they feel like they can handle the Packers. Brown was capable of playing if they really needed him too according to an article I read if my memory is correct. Arians said something like “Brown can play in the next game.” Boy is he a cocky bastard or what?!

peace_5 Can’t get over him sometimes. It’s great for the game though...and the media. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

@begginerboy

The Bucs opened as 4 point underdogs and have a 2 to 1 advantage in money wagered. The Pack has 3 times as many straight bets but peep this. The Packers have a 3-1 edge in parlay activity. Overall the books lose less even if they take a hit on the Bucs. They can make up the difference in the total or the next game. 

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem:

@begginerboy  The Bucs opened as 4 point underdogs and have a 2 to 1 advantage in money wagered. The Pack has 3 times as many straight bets but peep this. The Packers have a 3-1 edge in parlay activity. Overall the books lose less even if they take a hit on the Bucs. They can make up the difference in the total or the next game.

Interesting. I thought Packers are getting most of the bucks. 80% of pundits are picking them and those guys are as square as it gets. Interestingly, 3 out of the 4 panelists on Inside the NFL took the Buccaneers and the points. Only Lewis, a middle linebacker, chose the Packers. You would think of all people, he’d know how important that position is. peace_5

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Bruce Arians vs Matt Lefleur

Who has the edge?

Well if you go back to the Franco-German War aka the Franco-Prussian War between July 19, 1870-May 10, 1871, war in which a coalition of German states led by Prussia defeated France then you might want your money on the German beating the Frenchman. It’s all coming together now. Haha.

new_tounge_wink

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

You're an ATM for your bookie. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSlapem: @begginerboy  The Bucs opened as 4 point underdogs and have a 2 to 1 advantage in money wagered. The Pack has 3 times as many straight bets but peep this. The Packers have a 3-1 edge in parlay activity. Overall the books lose less even if they take a hit on the Bucs. They can make up the difference in the total or the next game. Interesting. I thought Packers are getting most of the bucks. 80% of pundits are picking them and those guys are as square as it gets. Interestingly, 3 out of the 4 panelists on Inside the NFL took the Buccaneers and the points. Only Lewis, a middle linebacker, chose the Packers. You would think of all people, he’d know how important that position is.

Lmao. Interesting you say that because as a linebacker you’re staring at the offense from many angles but as a QB this should stick out like a sore thumb for Brady. 

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

@begginerboy

Was that Reggie Lewis? No way.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo