@Dogjimbo
![]()
Thanks for the reply.
There are some prevailing talks on how Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City got favorable treats by the refs in the past. However, Mahomes disagrees with it, by saying "I don't feel that way,"*.
I guess Mahomes and Chiefs will feel they have a chip on their shoulders to get rid of.
Thanks for the reply.
There are some prevailing talks on how Patrick Mahomes and Kansas City got favorable treats by the refs in the past. However, Mahomes disagrees with it, by saying "I don't feel that way,"*.
I guess Mahomes and Chiefs will feel they have a chip on their shoulders to get rid of.
@pavaman58
Well we witnessed Brady do it for 20 years so sometimes greatness is hard to stop. But there will be years they don’t make it. That being said this could be a year they don’t go.
@pavaman58
Well we witnessed Brady do it for 20 years so sometimes greatness is hard to stop. But there will be years they don’t make it. That being said this could be a year they don’t go.
@Guy_2U
Because it was -1.5 -115 lol. So -125 was worth it to me for my first bet if I was already paying -115. I’ve got more on it at -1.5 now at -105.
@Guy_2U
Because it was -1.5 -115 lol. So -125 was worth it to me for my first bet if I was already paying -115. I’ve got more on it at -1.5 now at -105.
@Whale12
lol well we totally disagree on that. Lol Mahomes is the best imo. I like Josh a lot and he’s great. But Lamar even though he lost is the mvp in my humble opinion
@Whale12
lol well we totally disagree on that. Lol Mahomes is the best imo. I like Josh a lot and he’s great. But Lamar even though he lost is the mvp in my humble opinion
I’ll see you in the collection line!!! Bills are not stopping destiny and a Chiefs 3 peat!!! Don’t need to wish you Goodluck because you won’t need it chiefs will get the job done! ![]()
I’ll see you in the collection line!!! Bills are not stopping destiny and a Chiefs 3 peat!!! Don’t need to wish you Goodluck because you won’t need it chiefs will get the job done! ![]()
Hats off to the words you got here. ![]()
Hats off to the words you got here. ![]()
