KC ML -125 I’ve heard it all about this team this year. They barely win. They don’t score enough points and on and on and on. Well this team has playoff Andy and Patrick on it. Just like gronk we will see Kelce turn into the tight end we have known him to be after having a not so great year. They have some wrs who we know can play the game and they just got Hollywood back a couple weeks ago. Juju. Dhop. Hollywood brown. Worthy and Kelce. With Hunt. Pacheco. And even Perine who I believe can add value these next two games. Can u imagine if rice was healthy! Whew. Then they have a defense that is use to being here. I just can’t see Buffalo coming to their house and stopping them from beign the first to win 3 super bowls in a row. So good luck to everyone and let’s get this ![]()
![]()
My biggest bet of the season by far this Sunday
KC ML -125 I’ve heard it all about this team this year. They barely win. They don’t score enough points and on and on and on. Well this team has playoff Andy and Patrick on it. Just like gronk we will see Kelce turn into the tight end we have known him to be after having a not so great year. They have some wrs who we know can play the game and they just got Hollywood back a couple weeks ago. Juju. Dhop. Hollywood brown. Worthy and Kelce. With Hunt. Pacheco. And even Perine who I believe can add value these next two games. Can u imagine if rice was healthy! Whew. Then they have a defense that is use to being here. I just can’t see Buffalo coming to their house and stopping them from beign the first to win 3 super bowls in a row. So good luck to everyone and let’s get this ![]()
![]()
All KC does is win in the playoffs...no pressure just go out + win. Just like the Pats recently or maybe the 70's steelers this team is just so relaxed when playing a playoff game + most important ultra confident that they will win + they almost never lose so why not.
Great play
All KC does is win in the playoffs...no pressure just go out + win. Just like the Pats recently or maybe the 70's steelers this team is just so relaxed when playing a playoff game + most important ultra confident that they will win + they almost never lose so why not.
Great play
KC ML -125 I’ve heard it all about this team this year. They barely win. They don’t score enough points and on and on and on. Well this team has playoff Andy and Patrick on it. Just like gronk we will see Kelce turn into the tight end we have known him to be after having a not so great year. They have some wrs who we know can play the game and they just got Hollywood back a couple weeks ago. Juju. Dhop. Hollywood brown. Worthy and Kelce. With Hunt. Pacheco. And even Perine who I believe can add value these next two games. Can u imagine if rice was healthy! Whew. Then they have a defense that is use to being here. I just can’t see Buffalo coming to their house and stopping them from beign the first to win 3 super bowls in a row. So good luck to everyone and let’s get this
KC ML -125 I’ve heard it all about this team this year. They barely win. They don’t score enough points and on and on and on. Well this team has playoff Andy and Patrick on it. Just like gronk we will see Kelce turn into the tight end we have known him to be after having a not so great year. They have some wrs who we know can play the game and they just got Hollywood back a couple weeks ago. Juju. Dhop. Hollywood brown. Worthy and Kelce. With Hunt. Pacheco. And even Perine who I believe can add value these next two games. Can u imagine if rice was healthy! Whew. Then they have a defense that is use to being here. I just can’t see Buffalo coming to their house and stopping them from beign the first to win 3 super bowls in a row. So good luck to everyone and let’s get this
@Europa
Thx, I rarely bet enough worth posting anymore. Mainly small plays with some parlays. Anytime tds mainly on the parlays. Missed some monsters by 1 the last couple months. I stay trying to turn toothpicks into 2 by 4s. But when I get that feeling I throw the bag at it. Might be wrong because I hear a lot saying Buffalo wants it more lol. IMO kc stays wanting it. So we bout to see how it plays out.
@Europa
Thx, I rarely bet enough worth posting anymore. Mainly small plays with some parlays. Anytime tds mainly on the parlays. Missed some monsters by 1 the last couple months. I stay trying to turn toothpicks into 2 by 4s. But when I get that feeling I throw the bag at it. Might be wrong because I hear a lot saying Buffalo wants it more lol. IMO kc stays wanting it. So we bout to see how it plays out.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,937
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,203
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,841
- PART DEUX 297
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 493
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 3,272
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,617
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
