IS TOM BRADY THE LUCKIEST MAN OF ALL TIME?

Participants:
Views: 1852

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I am not a Brady hater and respect his career. Without going into specific or listing things. Is he the luckiest man of all time? I mean over the years everything goes his way and situational stances are always perfect for whatever team he is on. Its like he made a deal with the devil?

Rookie
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

an_cry

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

@Phillip2002

thumbs_up

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

@Phillip2002

Ha, I made the “deal with the devil” comment to my wife earlier today. He is a hell of a quarterback, but the amount of shit that has played out in his favor over the years is absurd. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Him & Mick Jagger!

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

And he got the girl, too...life just ain't fair!!!

Hall of Fame
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

yep. some are just born with it

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Quote Originally Posted by smac38:

@Phillip2002  Ha, I made the “deal with the devil” comment to my wife earlier today. He is a hell of a quarterback, but the amount of shit that has played out in his favor over the years is absurd.

Like its crazy right? He even gets the Super bowl on his home turf this year. first time ever. People should be able to acknowledge that he is a  great QB and a super super lucky dude

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #9

Staged entertainment

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #10

I guess you are born winner, cannot be winner later in life

Legend
Participation Meter
Posted: #11

He supposedly never had one sip of coffee either. In his life. That's pretty fuckin weird in my book

peace_5

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #12

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

He supposedly never had one sip of coffee either. In his life. That's pretty fuckin weird in my book

I've personaly had very Little coffee. Too much  soda though

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #13

You need to have some luck no doubt and he does seem to get his share---but then he earned the chance to cash in on any lucky breaks so it all evens out

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #14

As we say in poker, he's a straight up luck box.

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #15

Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

That's amazing... I knew he stays away from caffeine but not one cup of coffee ever? 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #16

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalkarma:

yep. some are just born with it

he’s batting .1000 still. It’s surreal

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #17

@Phillip2002

And it all started with the Tuck Rule!

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #18

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

@Phillip2002  And it all started with the Tuck Rule!

I'll never forget. My sister's wedding reception. Room full of Raider's fans simultaneously having their hearts broken. 

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #19

He’s literally the NFL’s poster boy. Gets calls that no other QB has ever gotten. 

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #20

I read he made a 500k bonus to make the super bowl.  Ontop of the 30M per year contract..and his Victoria secret super.model wife..

Tommy is cooler then the other side of the pillow.  My favorite player of all time.  Iam so super happy for him today. .  Its good to be lucky.

Legend has it he flops royal flushes every hand in poker..lmfaoaoaoa

Prospect
Participation Meter
Posted: #21

I'm an Eagles fan so sort of naturally hate Brady.  I'm also a big Peyton Stan.  So more Brady hate there.  But at the end of the day there's no debating anymore, he's the GOAT. He has been for many years before today, but being able to switch conferences and take a losing franchise to the Super Bowl year 1 only cements that further.

With that said, he's had an incredibly fortunate career and benefitted from some of the strangest plays and situations ever in professional football.  Other than the season he lost due to injury, it seems like almost everything has gone his way in his career.  

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #22

Basterd dumps Michelle Moynahan for a chick that makes (a lot) more money than he does .....
Lead - follow - or get the hell out of the way

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #23

Ten Super Bowls... He's the GOAT (even if it is luck).

If the rotation for SB contained Foxboro, it woulda been an extra home game. 

BB's stock is dropping a little, if Brady starts another dynasty, he could be on the hot seat quickly.

Bucs are on a mission, I hate giving them points. 

The Kid vs The GOAT... That's a good game.

All-Star
Participation Meter
Posted: #24

don't remind me of the tuck rule fellas...or the immaculate reception

not fair. lol

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #25

[Quote: Originally Posted by SuckmyRick]I read he made a 500k bonus to make the super bowl.  Ontop of the 30M per year contract..and his Victoria secret super.model wife..   Tommy is cooler then the other side of the pillow.  My favorite player of all time.  Iam so super happy for him today. .  Its good to be lucky.   Legend has it he flops royal flushes every hand in poker..lmfaoaoaoa[/Quote]

LOL Rick...only $25MIL/year for 2 years with Tampa Bay.

He prolly left $100MIL on the table over 20 years with the Pats because he was getting less than $20MIL/year to help out with the "team budget".

Good for him that he can flip the bird to NE, Belichick, and Kraft.

Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
By signing up for the Covers newsletter, you agree to receive electronic communications from Covers about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo