I took the over in game, first Q at 32.5 , so it was irrelevant to me; but, that last second TD up by 12 did look a trifle shady considering how many people took the under in this game due to the QB situation.Not sayin, just sayin.
Here it comes!
There is no evidence any games are fixed. What are you talking about?
what reasoning did Tennessee have to score a TD late there instead of just taking knees?
There is no evidence any games are fixed. What are you talking about?
what reasoning did Tennessee have to score a TD late there instead of just taking knees?
Shhh..be quiet guys.
Why are you giving away my money making secret? Are you guys idiots, especially for free. Why not keep it to yourselves and print money every week with the information. Once you broadcast it, the jig is up. I don’t understand the logic. What’s your reasoning? Complaining about printing too much money ?
Shhh..be quiet guys.
Why are you giving away my money making secret? Are you guys idiots, especially for free. Why not keep it to yourselves and print money every week with the information. Once you broadcast it, the jig is up. I don’t understand the logic. What’s your reasoning? Complaining about printing too much money ?
@2Team_Parlay
Well... for starters. There was a pretty big differential between play and game clock. It was 4th down with 30 seconds left when Tennessee ran that final play, up by 12. If they take a knee, the ball goes back to Miami with 27-28 seconds.
Why wouldn't they run a play?
Also, why would they fix the game for the over and then put it in such dire jeopardy late? Requiring a bizarre series of events to cover.
@2Team_Parlay
Well... for starters. There was a pretty big differential between play and game clock. It was 4th down with 30 seconds left when Tennessee ran that final play, up by 12. If they take a knee, the ball goes back to Miami with 27-28 seconds.
Why wouldn't they run a play?
Also, why would they fix the game for the over and then put it in such dire jeopardy late? Requiring a bizarre series of events to cover.
@2Team_Parlay Well... for starters. There was a pretty big differential between play and game clock. It was 4th down with 30 seconds left when Tennessee ran that final play, up by 12. If they take a knee, the ball goes back to Miami with 27-28 seconds. Why wouldn't they run a play?Also, why would they fix the game for the over and then put it in such dire jeopardy late? Requiring a bizarre series of events to cover.
Shh, you're talking too much sense. You have to realize these people are incapable of accepting a loss. It's one of the reasons I can't believe it took so long for the US to legalize gambling and why I wish I could go back there and open a book. Everyone believes they are number 1 and will win everything every time. If not, it has to be fixed, someone is cheating blah blah blah.
So many people have no idea that the clock stops on turnover on downs. So a handoff means you either score and go up 3 scores or you don't get it and it turns over on downs, which would be same as a knee. So there's no advantage to taking a knee there. None. And it's a winless team who has not been able to score TDs.
We should never be complaining about teams trying to score at the end of games it's way worse when they actually run the clock down. The few times they go and score should be celebrated that's what we want to see - TDs not kneeldowns.
@2Team_Parlay Well... for starters. There was a pretty big differential between play and game clock. It was 4th down with 30 seconds left when Tennessee ran that final play, up by 12. If they take a knee, the ball goes back to Miami with 27-28 seconds. Why wouldn't they run a play?Also, why would they fix the game for the over and then put it in such dire jeopardy late? Requiring a bizarre series of events to cover.
Shh, you're talking too much sense. You have to realize these people are incapable of accepting a loss. It's one of the reasons I can't believe it took so long for the US to legalize gambling and why I wish I could go back there and open a book. Everyone believes they are number 1 and will win everything every time. If not, it has to be fixed, someone is cheating blah blah blah.
So many people have no idea that the clock stops on turnover on downs. So a handoff means you either score and go up 3 scores or you don't get it and it turns over on downs, which would be same as a knee. So there's no advantage to taking a knee there. None. And it's a winless team who has not been able to score TDs.
We should never be complaining about teams trying to score at the end of games it's way worse when they actually run the clock down. The few times they go and score should be celebrated that's what we want to see - TDs not kneeldowns.
Thank you guys for setting the record straight and stating the facts. I had just won a long shot bet and I was drinking. I'll shut up from now on and put myself on mute.
Thank you guys for setting the record straight and stating the facts. I had just won a long shot bet and I was drinking. I'll shut up from now on and put myself on mute.
Thank you guys for setting the record straight and stating the facts. I had just won a long shot bet and I was drinking. I'll shut up from now on and put myself on mute.
Hey man...don't worry about it. The Titans just showed they are punk*ss b*tches by not taking a knee, doesn't matter if you bet or don't. Take a knee, let Miami take a knee & go home. I played a bunch of different sports for decades when I was young & have been watching the NFL for over 50 years. That was about as classless as you can get...period. Mute the announcers, not yourself.
Thank you guys for setting the record straight and stating the facts. I had just won a long shot bet and I was drinking. I'll shut up from now on and put myself on mute.
Hey man...don't worry about it. The Titans just showed they are punk*ss b*tches by not taking a knee, doesn't matter if you bet or don't. Take a knee, let Miami take a knee & go home. I played a bunch of different sports for decades when I was young & have been watching the NFL for over 50 years. That was about as classless as you can get...period. Mute the announcers, not yourself.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,367
- Friday 10/02/2026 910
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,506
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,277
- PART DEUX 289
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,425
- Trump's legacy? 32,964
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,560
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 5,886
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 6,085
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
