I was planning on staying away from Thursday games but this looks amazing. And I dont see any other confident spot to take Dallas except vs tenn later .also i dont have much confidence in the texans or bengals as favs Sunday.
Cowboys survivor week 5
Views: 174
Posts: 8
Posted:
#8
I personally think bucs have a good shot to win straight up and I'll have a write up on Thursday as to why they cover (Tampa) and a most likely win
Good luck on your survivor pick ![]()
![]()
When I win Money it's my money and NOT house money
I personally think bucs have a good shot to win straight up and I'll have a write up on Thursday as to why they cover (Tampa) and a most likely win
Good luck on your survivor pick ![]()
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,606
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,285
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,159
- Tuesday 10/06/2026 732
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,744
- MLB Playoffs 10,742
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,819
- Is Braves ML -105 as safe of an even money lock possible in sports? 1,658
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 34,085
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,612
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
