• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    Come on Ravens Backers!!!

    12 Next Last»
    NEPatsFan
    dendogg55
    BrownGem
    onebrokebloke
    Mr. Insight
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1757
    Posts: 40
    12 Next Last»
     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 10:54 AM ET #1

    Im loving all the this Ravens hype. I'm obviously a Patriots homer, but I couldnt be happier that all this cash is flooding in on the other side. At this rate Ill be getting points by kickoff! So keep it coming guys, in thanks in advance

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Im loving all the this Ravens hype. I'm obviously a Patriots homer, but I couldnt be happier that all this cash is flooding in on the other side. At this rate Ill be getting points by kickoff! So keep it coming guys, in thanks in advance

     

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 10:54 AM ET #2

    Reply
     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 10:54 AM ET #3

    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!
    Reply
    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!
     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:01 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!

    Its very obvious your on the other side from you threads, but its all in good fun. GL bud

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!

    Its very obvious your on the other side from you threads, but its all in good fun. GL bud

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:08 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!

    I take that back, this was cut copy pasted in a obvious attempt to run your total post up as it is in every thread. I officially think your a dick

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    Best of Luck. Get it!!!!!

    I take that back, this was cut copy pasted in a obvious attempt to run your total post up as it is in every thread. I officially think your a dick

     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:14 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    I take that back, this was cut copy pasted in a obvious attempt to run your total post up as it is in every thread. I officially think your a dick

     

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    I take that back, this was cut copy pasted in a obvious attempt to run your total post up as it is in every thread. I officially think your a dick

     

     

     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:17 AM ET #7

    I could care less about my number of posts. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Reply

    I could care less about my number of posts. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
    BrownGem
    BrownGem
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 2198
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:19 AM ET #8

    FEAR THE FU!!!!

     

    Old Eddie knows how to light a fire.... and that D will be ready for war!

    Reply

    FEAR THE FU!!!!

     

    Old Eddie knows how to light a fire.... and that D will be ready for war!

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:22 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    I could care less about my number of posts. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    your good dendogg, you just snuck it two more. Nice work bud

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

    I could care less about my number of posts. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    your good dendogg, you just snuck it two more. Nice work bud

     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:30 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    your good dendogg, you just snuck it two more. Nice work bud

     

    Yeah and I will have probably ten more after I am done breaking it down for your DUMBa$$

    Get off my nuts. This is a forum, I wish a lot of people good luck.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    your good dendogg, you just snuck it two more. Nice work bud

     

    Yeah and I will have probably ten more after I am done breaking it down for your DUMBa$$

    Get off my nuts. This is a forum, I wish a lot of people good luck.

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:33 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

     

    Yeah and I will have probably ten more after I am done breaking it down for your DUMBa$$

    Get off my nuts. This is a forum, I wish a lot of people good luck.

    K, no more bickering needed. Good luck with your plays this weekend

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

     

    Yeah and I will have probably ten more after I am done breaking it down for your DUMBa$$

    Get off my nuts. This is a forum, I wish a lot of people good luck.

    K, no more bickering needed. Good luck with your plays this weekend

     
    onebrokebloke
    onebrokebloke
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 511
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:40 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    K, no more bickering needed. Good luck with your plays this weekend

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    K, no more bickering needed. Good luck with your plays this weekend

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

     
    Mr. Insight
    Mr. Insight
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 3738
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:52 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

    Fuck NE

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

    Fuck NE

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:55 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

    Right on bloke, Im not going to sit here and say that the Ravens D doesnt deserve a lot of credit. I just dont think they have looked that great as of late. I also dont think that the Flacco is going to beable to keep up the the Patriots offence and their tightends. This is the nfl where anything can happen, I just dont see why everyone around here can be so confident taking this balty team right now.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

    Right on bloke, Im not going to sit here and say that the Ravens D doesnt deserve a lot of credit. I just dont think they have looked that great as of late. I also dont think that the Flacco is going to beable to keep up the the Patriots offence and their tightends. This is the nfl where anything can happen, I just dont see why everyone around here can be so confident taking this balty team right now.

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 11:57 AM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Insight:

    Fuck NE

    LOL, that sure was "Insightful"

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Insight:

    Fuck NE

    LOL, that sure was "Insightful"

     
    AZCats11
    AZCats11
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 353
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 12:38 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    Im loving all the this Ravens hype. I'm obviously a Patriots homer, but I couldnt be happier that all this cash is flooding in on the other side. At this rate Ill be getting points by kickoff! So keep it coming guys, in thanks in advance

     



    Ummm not sure if you have noticed but 73% of the action is going on NE, not Baltimore..........
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by NEPatsFan:

    Im loving all the this Ravens hype. I'm obviously a Patriots homer, but I couldnt be happier that all this cash is flooding in on the other side. At this rate Ill be getting points by kickoff! So keep it coming guys, in thanks in advance

     



    Ummm not sure if you have noticed but 73% of the action is going on NE, not Baltimore..........
     
    JJsLocks
    JJsLocks
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 19235
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 1:03 PM ET #17



    best of luck bud
    Reply


    best of luck bud
     
    dendogg55
    dendogg55
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 8897
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 1:29 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

     

     

     

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by onebrokebloke:

    k now that you guys are done, I'll post here.

    I'm a Pats homer too man and I just want them to win. I guess to some people the 7 points is too tempting based on history, but history is just that and the Pats are red hot and the Ravens are just a different team away. 2009 can kiss my ass, same style of teams but alot of different personnel; that difference in personnel favors us.

    The Pats should cover this although, whatever, nothing is guarunteed....God Bless our Patriots this week..

     

     

     

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

     
    onebrokebloke
    onebrokebloke
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 511
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 1:52 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

     

     

     

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

    you are a shmuck buddy go fuck yourself....by the way.....go FUCK YOURSELF YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    God bless the Patriots this weekend.......hehe

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dendogg55:

     

     

     

    BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!!!

    you are a shmuck buddy go fuck yourself....by the way.....go FUCK YOURSELF YOU PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    God bless the Patriots this weekend.......hehe

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 2:36 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by AZCats11:



    Ummm not sure if you have noticed but 73% of the action is going on NE, not Baltimore..........

    Please share a link with us to this information...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AZCats11:



    Ummm not sure if you have noticed but 73% of the action is going on NE, not Baltimore..........

    Please share a link with us to this information...

     
    NEPatsFan
    NEPatsFan
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 1370
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 2:48 PM ET #21

    I dont always belive the numbers a sportsbook gives up, but 5dimes claims 54% balty 46% NE. And being that the line droped 2 points it seems to me that someone out there is betting the Ravens
    Reply
    I dont always belive the numbers a sportsbook gives up, but 5dimes claims 54% balty 46% NE. And being that the line droped 2 points it seems to me that someone out there is betting the Ravens
     
    projecks15
    projecks15
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 260
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 2:56 PM ET #22

    You serious? It's more like 73% of the action is on the ravens not patriots
    Reply
    You serious? It's more like 73% of the action is on the ravens not patriots
     
    onebrokebloke
    onebrokebloke
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 511
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 3:01 PM ET #23

    The action is mostly on the team that moves the line AWAY from it's favor...simple logic...meaning it would have to be the Ravens....but now that it's at 7 it would take much more action to move it to 6.5...ALOT more
    Reply
    The action is mostly on the team that moves the line AWAY from it's favor...simple logic...meaning it would have to be the Ravens....but now that it's at 7 it would take much more action to move it to 6.5...ALOT more
     
    jacksteppin
    jacksteppin
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 885
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 3:02 PM ET #24

    GO PATS
    Reply
    GO PATS
     
     
    joeylazaretti
    joeylazaretti
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 312
    Posted: Jan. 21, 2012 - 4:52 PM ET #25

    BOL, I've decided to not bet on this game, but leaning Pats win & cover.
    Reply
    BOL, I've decided to not bet on this game, but leaning Pats win & cover.
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,508
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,008
    • HELP PLEASE 1,598
    • PART DEUX 229
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,140
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 927

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.