Cinci -2.5 go ahead a grab it at -3 while you can.
ytd 43-20-2
This spread could be at -5.5 by kick off. Baltimore is so overated it's not funny while on the other side of the ball Cinci is stuffing the run. Hammer it!!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Cinci -2.5 go ahead a grab it at -3 while you can.
ytd 43-20-2
This spread could be at -5.5 by kick off. Baltimore is so overated it's not funny while on the other side of the ball Cinci is stuffing the run. Hammer it!!!!
largest play of year for me. got some ML -185 and then a bunch more at -190. I don't think -4.5 should be a prob but I'm not messing around. Balt literally does not want to win this game and allow any chance to move into 3rd seed. Cincy says they are gonna play starters all the way.
largest play of year for me. got some ML -185 and then a bunch more at -190. I don't think -4.5 should be a prob but I'm not messing around. Balt literally does not want to win this game and allow any chance to move into 3rd seed. Cincy says they are gonna play starters all the way.
Cincinatti would hammer them if the playoffs were on the line. I believe Baltimore was outgained 8 of thier last ten if I remember correctly. Cinci on the other hand is steadlily improving on defense.
Cincinatti would hammer them if the playoffs were on the line. I believe Baltimore was outgained 8 of thier last ten if I remember correctly. Cinci on the other hand is steadlily improving on defense.
said it some other guys thread, when will people learnnnnn, just cause backups are playing doesnt mean anything. And ALL those guys sitting out for Balt, and the line moved ONE point!?!?!? hahahah shoulda been all you needed to see. Hope things work out for you...but this was a massive sucker line and you will be sweating it all day. Good luck
said it some other guys thread, when will people learnnnnn, just cause backups are playing doesnt mean anything. And ALL those guys sitting out for Balt, and the line moved ONE point!?!?!? hahahah shoulda been all you needed to see. Hope things work out for you...but this was a massive sucker line and you will be sweating it all day. Good luck
My god....r u guys serious???? Balt can't get #3 seed...cincy can't improve or get worse seeding either....this game is a complete toss up...give me ravens half and game!!!!!
My god....r u guys serious???? Balt can't get #3 seed...cincy can't improve or get worse seeding either....this game is a complete toss up...give me ravens half and game!!!!!