YTD: 1-0 (system is 3-0, hopefully the ones I skip will start losing!)
This week: Tennessee +11.5 (-105) @ Baltimore. I should probably skip this one, as away dogs are just 53% overall. However, they're 27-19 ATS in the first three-quarters of the season before tailing off in December, and I have to think that the Ravens might face a letdown after the way they won in Rio yesterday and that they were in Rio to begin with yesterday.
Dear God, I'm skipping New England +7 @ Buffalo. The reason is that the Patriots scored single digits away last week, but also lost by 4+ TDs (35-6). Away dogs in that circumstance are 11-11 ATS in my database, whereas home dogs are 27-15.
You know what's wild about that 11-11 record by away dogs...they're 7-0 in Weeks 15-16, 4-11 the rest of the season.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD: 1-0 (system is 3-0, hopefully the ones I skip will start losing!)
This week: Tennessee +11.5 (-105) @ Baltimore. I should probably skip this one, as away dogs are just 53% overall. However, they're 27-19 ATS in the first three-quarters of the season before tailing off in December, and I have to think that the Ravens might face a letdown after the way they won in Rio yesterday and that they were in Rio to begin with yesterday.
Dear God, I'm skipping New England +7 @ Buffalo. The reason is that the Patriots scored single digits away last week, but also lost by 4+ TDs (35-6). Away dogs in that circumstance are 11-11 ATS in my database, whereas home dogs are 27-15.
You know what's wild about that 11-11 record by away dogs...they're 7-0 in Weeks 15-16, 4-11 the rest of the season.
I think NE is my favorite game this coming week. I like Tenn this week too but I got burned by them bad this week. They just look like an atrocious team atm...and poorly coached. What does your system say for the other games?
I think NE is my favorite game this coming week. I like Tenn this week too but I got burned by them bad this week. They just look like an atrocious team atm...and poorly coached. What does your system say for the other games?