@Cooler999
After 2 mins time out, coach Cant throw the challenge flag anymore . Yea, I do agree the ref made a big mistake on that pass interference
@Cooler999
After 2 mins time out, coach Cant throw the challenge flag anymore . Yea, I do agree the ref made a big mistake on that pass interference
@Cooler999
After 2 mins time out, coach Cant throw the challenge flag anymore . Yea, I do agree the ref made a big mistake on that pass interference
NFL= Never freaking legitimate. BS calls all game. It’s why I hardly play much NFL anymore. Was on the broncos but that PI call was bad as were a few others against both teams. All penalties should be able to be challenged like the CFL. Much better league up North.
NFL= Never freaking legitimate. BS calls all game. It’s why I hardly play much NFL anymore. Was on the broncos but that PI call was bad as were a few others against both teams. All penalties should be able to be challenged like the CFL. Much better league up North.
@Cooler999
In the CFL that is coach challenge reviewable but not in this league. Its a joke & when people like me say its rigged we get scolded. I had Adams over his yards easy win no other action on the game but come on that was not a penalty
@Cooler999
In the CFL that is coach challenge reviewable but not in this league. Its a joke & when people like me say its rigged we get scolded. I had Adams over his yards easy win no other action on the game but come on that was not a penalty
