• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum

    🏈🏈🏈 “To BEt, or not to BEt, that is the question” ...Fubah2's risky bets

    «First Previous 158159160 ... 354355356 Next Last»
    Win4You
    KellyM_1964
    fubah2
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 302213
    Posts: 8878
    «First Previous 158159160 ... 354355356 Next Last»
     
    Win4You
    Win4You
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 1654
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:02 PM ET #3926

    As you predict??? u bet SF BB now u flip flop?? WTF U are doing no service to anyone one this board. I truly believe u are here to make yourself look good. 

    For example your in Vegas last week yet you need to post on this site. Hmmmm very strange, if im in Vegas this is the last place I would think of. This site would not even be on my radar. You are with friends drinking and gambling. Why would you have time or feel the need to post here at this crap hole????

    You need to get your life priorities in order.

    Reply

    As you predict??? u bet SF BB now u flip flop?? WTF U are doing no service to anyone one this board. I truly believe u are here to make yourself look good. 

    For example your in Vegas last week yet you need to post on this site. Hmmmm very strange, if im in Vegas this is the last place I would think of. This site would not even be on my radar. You are with friends drinking and gambling. Why would you have time or feel the need to post here at this crap hole????

    You need to get your life priorities in order.

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3927

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3928

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3929

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3930

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3931

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3932

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3933

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #3934

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....
       very unlikely now  

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:06 PM ET #3935

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:08 PM ET #3936

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:08 PM ET #3937

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:08 PM ET #3938

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:08 PM ET #3939

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:08 PM ET #3940

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   

    very unlikely now

    Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    good call to hedge it        already 24-7 now       #2 going down  like #1 did

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:11 PM ET #3941

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:11 PM ET #3942

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets!

    so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:16 PM ET #3943

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?
    Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ?
    Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:23 PM ET #3944

    First half stats: NINERS suck!!!

     

    an_light Detroit had one extra FULL poss in the 1H for stats....

    RedZone?      Det2/3    vs 1/1
    First downs:  Det 18    vs  8
    Net yards:     Det 280  vs  131
    Off net YPP:  Det 6.5   vs  4.7

    Punts: Kc only once vs Ravens 3 times

    Long drives: Det 4 vs 2


    Lucky breaks   1 - 0 in favor of Lions

    DOMINATION by LIONS..... SF get the ball to start 3Q

    Reply

    First half stats: NINERS suck!!!

     

    an_light Detroit had one extra FULL poss in the 1H for stats....

    RedZone?      Det2/3    vs 1/1
    First downs:  Det 18    vs  8
    Net yards:     Det 280  vs  131
    Off net YPP:  Det 6.5   vs  4.7

    Punts: Kc only once vs Ravens 3 times

    Long drives: Det 4 vs 2


    Lucky breaks   1 - 0 in favor of Lions

    DOMINATION by LIONS..... SF get the ball to start 3Q

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:36 PM ET #3945

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....
    3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3u

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....
    3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3u

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:37 PM ET #3946

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....

    NINERS D  sucks!!!!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....

    NINERS D  sucks!!!!

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:42 PM ET #3947

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3u
    Ohh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3u
    Ohh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:47 PM ET #3948

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q....
    BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERS

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q....
    BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERS

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 8:53 PM ET #3949

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q.... BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERS
    Detroit lead only by 7 now....LIVE BET:  NINERS +7.5 -350 *BB 10u

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q.... BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERS
    Detroit lead only by 7 now....LIVE BET:  NINERS +7.5 -350 *BB 10u

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53335
    Posted: Jan. 28, 2024 - 9:05 PM ET #3950

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q.... BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERSDetroit lead only by 7 now....LIVE BET:  NINERS +7.5 -350 *BB 10u
    Score tied...UNBELIEVABLE!  WTF?  17 pt lead gone....although they would still be up 3 had Campbell elected to kick the FG before SF marched down to score their first TD of 3Q.... late 3Q LIVE BET SF -270 *BB 10u  and Team to make 9th score, SF -334 *BB 5u

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Big losses backing the #1 seed at home......sigh.....oh well....just reloaded some funds at 2 of my books and onward we go   The 11 - 6 Chiefs (tied for 5th in the league) move on and if they get those LUCKY BREAKS again like they did today and in last year's SB, I think they win it AGAIN!I consider the game2 to be a coin flipper on the spread for sure..... but the ML a bit too high for a pre-game bet not knowing how each team is playing so I will waitWOW!  That was quick......7 - 0 Leos ML on NINERS plunges from -360 to -200 After that quick score it almost sounded like a partisan LIONS crowd! So whatdya think?  Will this be a repat of game #1?  Or do the odds of two top seeds going down at home make that unlikely? Difficult seeing NINERS coming back from this without some big lucky breaks....and we can't count on those happening just to one team only....   very unlikely now Agreed.  This is why I backed off making a pregame bet on a coinflipper.....and why I hedged my early bets! so whats the play for  second half ?  49ers ? Possibly, but not now....the moneyline is too steep given the current level of play....3rdQ early, 24 - 10...LIVE BET: Team to make 7th score, DET -400 3uOhh Campbell you ass!   LIONS had a FG in their pocket to go up 3 scores.....but he gambles on 2 full yards and of course loses....LUCKY BREAK for NINERS they didn't kick the FG..... Now SF has life if they can score this Q.... BIG LUCKY BREAK on a fluke catch for NINERSDetroit lead only by 7 now....LIVE BET:  NINERS +7.5 -350 *BB 10u
    Score tied...UNBELIEVABLE!  WTF?  17 pt lead gone....although they would still be up 3 had Campbell elected to kick the FG before SF marched down to score their first TD of 3Q.... late 3Q LIVE BET SF -270 *BB 10u  and Team to make 9th score, SF -334 *BB 5u

    All Forums | NFL Betting Forum
    «First Previous 158159160 ... 354355356 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,609
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,089
    • Sunday 3,115
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,897
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,512
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,730
    • NFL Sunday 7,067
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 1,656
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,110

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.