And this is what ENJOY did... have u seen him around lately???
Apples and oranges. ![]()
These guys have never asked for money or
T-shirts for their picks.
I don't agree with everything they do but.....I doubt that" Touting "is in their future plans.
Apples and oranges. ![]()
These guys have never asked for money or
T-shirts for their picks.
I don't agree with everything they do but.....I doubt that" Touting "is in their future plans.
Apples and oranges. ![]()
These guys have never asked for money or
T-shirts for their picks.
I don't agree with everything they do but.....I doubt that" Touting "is in their future plans.
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
i understand what u are saying....i dont follow it so i couldnt tell u....but not posting the 2nd half lines is ridiculous because the majority of the time lines move and wins/losses are determined by .5 pts....i just dont think its necessary for to do what u are doing
i understand what u are saying....i dont follow it so i couldnt tell u....but not posting the 2nd half lines is ridiculous because the majority of the time lines move and wins/losses are determined by .5 pts....i just dont think its necessary for to do what u are doing
WTF YES ITS U DUMMIEEESSS
WTF YES ITS U DUMMIEEESSS
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
KAKAKA HERE WE GO AGAIN
CLIPPERS GAME
FG HEAT -7 O/U 192.5
HT CLIPPERS 68 HEAT 58
2H HEAT -10 O/U 95.5
