• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    Thursday NBA🏀 🍀

    12 Next Last»
    Ryoshiii
    blipblop
    Yessss88
    mjm1012
    bet-lag
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1834
    Posts: 36
    12 Next Last»
     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 7:00 PM ET #1

    CBB  651-563    +265   Units   

    NBA  334-304   +233   Units moneybag

    NFL   139-129   -112    Units

    BIG Play Wizards +9.5 (-125)    20 Unitsmoneybag

    Memphis -1.5 (-145)    10 Units

    Utah +7.5 (-145)   5 Units

    Atlanta +12.5 (-130)  3 Units

    Orlando -5.5   3 Units

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    CBB  651-563    +265   Units   

    NBA  334-304   +233   Units moneybag

    NFL   139-129   -112    Units

    BIG Play Wizards +9.5 (-125)    20 Unitsmoneybag

    Memphis -1.5 (-145)    10 Units

    Utah +7.5 (-145)   5 Units

    Atlanta +12.5 (-130)  3 Units

    Orlando -5.5   3 Units

     
    blipblop
    blipblop
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 7:01 PM ET #2

    clover

    Reply

    clover

     
    Yessss88
    Yessss88
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 17242
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 7:04 PM ET #3

    @Ryoshiii

     cloverpeace_5

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

     cloverpeace_5

     
    mjm1012
    mjm1012
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 41555
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 7:27 PM ET #4

    GLcloveran_cheers

    Reply

    GLcloveran_cheers

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 7:35 PM ET #5

    @blipblop

     

    @Yessss88

     

    @mjm1012

    an_cheers

     

    Reply

    @blipblop

     

    @Yessss88

     

    @mjm1012

    an_cheers

     

     
    bet-lag
    bet-lag
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2011
    Posts: 4284
    Posted: Jan. 30, 2025 - 8:01 PM ET #6

    Nice big play what an idiot. No idea why you are still up when almost all your "big plays" are the ones losing

    Reply

    Nice big play what an idiot. No idea why you are still up when almost all your "big plays" are the ones losing

     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 8:37 AM ET #7

    @bet-lag

     0-5 with heavy juice. Somehow always stays positive units. 

    Reply

    @bet-lag

     0-5 with heavy juice. Somehow always stays positive units. 

     
    PAZ
    PAZ
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 1358
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 8:57 AM ET #8

    lost all respect when he takes the worse team in NBA that has quit as his top play

    you have to be pretty stupid to play the wizards and he always does

    Reply

    lost all respect when he takes the worse team in NBA that has quit as his top play

    you have to be pretty stupid to play the wizards and he always does

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:03 AM ET #9

    an_beatup Wow 0-5

    Lost -41 Units , from +233 to now +192 YTD

    Reply

    an_beatup Wow 0-5

    Lost -41 Units , from +233 to now +192 YTD

     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:15 AM ET #10

    @Ryoshiii

     

    Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays. 

    I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right. 

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

     

    Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays. 

    I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right. 

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:19 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.

     (You Put $100 = 1 Unit) you lose bet, you lose $100 .  Simple math

    You put $1,000 and lose $1,000 Simple math

    You telling me if you place $100 and lose that bet? Draftking will ask for more money??? LMao

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.

     (You Put $100 = 1 Unit) you lose bet, you lose $100 .  Simple math

    You put $1,000 and lose $1,000 Simple math

    You telling me if you place $100 and lose that bet? Draftking will ask for more money??? LMao

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:22 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.

    Troll get out of my thread!!! You have no clue! Go back to school and learn basic math

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.

    Troll get out of my thread!!! You have no clue! Go back to school and learn basic math

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:25 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:

    CBB  651-563    +265   Units    NBA  334-304   +233   Units  NFL   139-129   -112    Units BIG Play Wizards +9.5 (-125)    20 Units Memphis -1.5 (-145)    10 Units Utah +7.5 (-145)   5 Units Atlanta +12.5 (-130)  3 Units Orlando -5.5   3 Units

    Example 1 of play here

    I lost 3 Units = $300 on Orlando 

    You telling me I lost more than $300??? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:

    CBB  651-563    +265   Units    NBA  334-304   +233   Units  NFL   139-129   -112    Units BIG Play Wizards +9.5 (-125)    20 Units Memphis -1.5 (-145)    10 Units Utah +7.5 (-145)   5 Units Atlanta +12.5 (-130)  3 Units Orlando -5.5   3 Units

    Example 1 of play here

    I lost 3 Units = $300 on Orlando 

    You telling me I lost more than $300??? 

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:30 AM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357: @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.  (You Put $100 = 1 Unit) you lose bet, you lose $100 .  Simple math You put $1,000 and lose $1,000 Simple math You telling me if you place $100 and lose that bet? Draftking will ask for more money??? LMao

    41 Units = $4,100 so elaborate how much I lost troll?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryoshiii:

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357: @Ryoshiii   Confused how you only lost 41 units? Your average juice was basically -140...You add the full units risked when you win, but don't pay the juice when you lose somehow...This is part of why your units are not real. Besides the fact you hide your bad days with 25 plays and live plays.  I don't care if you lose, but misleading the forum with fake units isn't right.  (You Put $100 = 1 Unit) you lose bet, you lose $100 .  Simple math You put $1,000 and lose $1,000 Simple math You telling me if you place $100 and lose that bet? Draftking will ask for more money??? LMao

    41 Units = $4,100 so elaborate how much I lost troll?

     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:41 AM ET #15

    @Ryoshiii

     

     Forgot I was dealing with the guy who cashes out bets when the line moves 1.5-2 points and acts like he doesn't pay much for it. 

    Let me explain again for you, since math isn't your strong point...You're the only guy who can go 500-800 on your plays, but find a way to make your record 800-500 plus units. lie

    When you place 30 units on a -140 bet and win you add the full 30 units to your total and when you lose you only subtract 30 units. You add and subtract all bets like the juice is even. You claim the "trolls" on the forum are the issue, but the real issue is people like you who mislead the forum with a fake record and units covered up by posting 50 plays a day so no one can actually keep up with your bs. 

     

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

     

     Forgot I was dealing with the guy who cashes out bets when the line moves 1.5-2 points and acts like he doesn't pay much for it. 

    Let me explain again for you, since math isn't your strong point...You're the only guy who can go 500-800 on your plays, but find a way to make your record 800-500 plus units. lie

    When you place 30 units on a -140 bet and win you add the full 30 units to your total and when you lose you only subtract 30 units. You add and subtract all bets like the juice is even. You claim the "trolls" on the forum are the issue, but the real issue is people like you who mislead the forum with a fake record and units covered up by posting 50 plays a day so no one can actually keep up with your bs. 

     

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:44 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  Forgot I was dealing with the guy who cashes out bets when the line moves 1.5-2 points and acts like he doesn't pay much for it.  Let me explain again for you, since I know math isn't your strong point...You're the only guy who can go 500-800 on your plays, but find a way to make your record 800-500 plus units.  When you place 30 units on a -140 bet and win you add the full 30 units to your total and when you lose you only subtract 30 units. You add and subtract all bets like the juice is even. You claim the "trolls" on the forum are the issue, but the real issue is people like you who mislead the forum with a fake record and units covered up by 50 plays a day.

     

    Nooooooo I never do that! I lost yesterday 

    0-5 so answer my question first. I put down $4,100 = 41 Units. I lost total -41 Units

    so how am I adding anything??? show proof come on Big Boy 

    Example If I win 1 Unit ($100) bet and juice is -110

    you win $90 ?! Am I rite?????????? I would not add 1 unit to my YTD YET

    Go back to my history its all documented! you have time and day and calculate lol. Better yet, you be my accountant thumbs_up My picks 100% documented in history 

    You are a lost soul, you sound like a rookie, please man go back to school and learn basic Math! Show proof I win example 30 Unit bet and add 30 units to my YTD

    SHOW PROOF. Only an idiot like you would do that

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  Forgot I was dealing with the guy who cashes out bets when the line moves 1.5-2 points and acts like he doesn't pay much for it.  Let me explain again for you, since I know math isn't your strong point...You're the only guy who can go 500-800 on your plays, but find a way to make your record 800-500 plus units.  When you place 30 units on a -140 bet and win you add the full 30 units to your total and when you lose you only subtract 30 units. You add and subtract all bets like the juice is even. You claim the "trolls" on the forum are the issue, but the real issue is people like you who mislead the forum with a fake record and units covered up by 50 plays a day.

     

    Nooooooo I never do that! I lost yesterday 

    0-5 so answer my question first. I put down $4,100 = 41 Units. I lost total -41 Units

    so how am I adding anything??? show proof come on Big Boy 

    Example If I win 1 Unit ($100) bet and juice is -110

    you win $90 ?! Am I rite?????????? I would not add 1 unit to my YTD YET

    Go back to my history its all documented! you have time and day and calculate lol. Better yet, you be my accountant thumbs_up My picks 100% documented in history 

    You are a lost soul, you sound like a rookie, please man go back to school and learn basic Math! Show proof I win example 30 Unit bet and add 30 units to my YTD

    SHOW PROOF. Only an idiot like you would do that

     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 11:59 AM ET #17

    @Ryoshiii

     I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays.

    Wishing you success. 

     

     

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

     I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays.

    Wishing you success. 

     

     

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:03 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays. Wishing you success.

    Ok lets keep it civilised. Please answer my question brotha. If I placed 1 Unit($100) bet and lose ,I lose that $100 correct? If I win and juice is -110 I only gain $90 correct? Like I said man if I win example 10 unit bet and juice is -115 I win about $850 correct ? I would add + 8 Units to my YTD not add +10 Units !!! Noooooooooooo come on man dont be one of those troll or jealous haters. We all here to win against the bookies ! Why you attack me with no proof brotha? That is weird shit man

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays. Wishing you success.

    Ok lets keep it civilised. Please answer my question brotha. If I placed 1 Unit($100) bet and lose ,I lose that $100 correct? If I win and juice is -110 I only gain $90 correct? Like I said man if I win example 10 unit bet and juice is -115 I win about $850 correct ? I would add + 8 Units to my YTD not add +10 Units !!! Noooooooooooo come on man dont be one of those troll or jealous haters. We all here to win against the bookies ! Why you attack me with no proof brotha? That is weird shit man

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:08 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays. Wishing you success.

    Bro go back ok only 3 days, I deduct from my YTD . its only 3 days if you find discrepancy just show proof brotha. I was up +360 units not too long ago, and look now Im barely +200 !? I lost over 150 Units brotha, in a perfect world....etc there is nothing for me to gain by lying or makeup units! What I gain from this???????? Aint no one giving me money or cookie...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I don't have time to go through your 1000 plays over the last week. You seem like a positive guy, even when you lose. But let's just be honest with ourselves here...your early pods that are posted before the games start have been 20 percent at best and somehow you aren't losing units. The live bets you throw in after starting 0-8 aren't helping anyone. You say the purpose of the forum is to help each other, which I agree. But, you're a bookies best friend betting 50 plays a day. You should consider minimizing your plays. Wishing you success.

    Bro go back ok only 3 days, I deduct from my YTD . its only 3 days if you find discrepancy just show proof brotha. I was up +360 units not too long ago, and look now Im barely +200 !? I lost over 150 Units brotha, in a perfect world....etc there is nothing for me to gain by lying or makeup units! What I gain from this???????? Aint no one giving me money or cookie...

     
    yanks21x
    yanks21x
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 2596
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:11 PM ET #20

    Normal people or most people... on a -110 line, wager 110 to win 100... you go opposite and lay 100 to win whatever,,, either works 

    Reply

    Normal people or most people... on a -110 line, wager 110 to win 100... you go opposite and lay 100 to win whatever,,, either works 

     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:11 PM ET #21

    @Ryoshiii

     

     I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays. To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao. 

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

     

     I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays. To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao. 

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:16 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao.

    Go back answer my questions since you brought it up, show me proof ! like I said 1 last time if I win 10 unit bet and juice is -115 I only add + 8 units to my YTD . Why you ignore my question??? If you come come strong with proof

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii  I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao.

    Go back answer my questions since you brought it up, show me proof ! like I said 1 last time if I win 10 unit bet and juice is -115 I only add + 8 units to my YTD . Why you ignore my question??? If you come come strong with proof

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:18 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii    I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays. To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao.

    Yes Easy to fade me now, i keep it real, Im on a downturn lately. How about did you fade me in beginning when I was killing it?Awww thought so , you only attack others when they are down and focus on that only. its a full season, body of work, dont pick and choose to fit your personal narrative

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Banggg357:

    @Ryoshiii    I can promise you...no one is jealous of you or your terrible plays. To claim anyone is jealous, shows you got some serious issues. Keep posting tho! You are making me money, but not in the way you think lmao.

    Yes Easy to fade me now, i keep it real, Im on a downturn lately. How about did you fade me in beginning when I was killing it?Awww thought so , you only attack others when they are down and focus on that only. its a full season, body of work, dont pick and choose to fit your personal narrative

     
    Ryoshiii
    Ryoshiii
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2023
    Posts: 7949
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:21 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks21x:

    Normal people or most people... on a -110 line, wager 110 to win 100... you go opposite and lay 100 to win whatever,,, either works

    Yes you are correct but he saying I make up units or adding this and that with no proof.

    He's ignoring my question. example 

    $100 bet (1 unit) if lose you only lose that $100

    if you win and juice is -110 you gain $90 Am I rite??? and i would not add 1 full unit to my YTD yet unless juice is added back up to full sum whole number..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by yanks21x:

    Normal people or most people... on a -110 line, wager 110 to win 100... you go opposite and lay 100 to win whatever,,, either works

    Yes you are correct but he saying I make up units or adding this and that with no proof.

    He's ignoring my question. example 

    $100 bet (1 unit) if lose you only lose that $100

    if you win and juice is -110 you gain $90 Am I rite??? and i would not add 1 full unit to my YTD yet unless juice is added back up to full sum whole number..

     
     
    Banggg357
    Banggg357
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2021
    Posts: 897
    Posted: Jan. 31, 2025 - 12:25 PM ET #25

    @Ryoshiii

    Like I said you post 50 plays and live bets a day for a reason...I can't even get to Tuesdays plays without going through 20 pages. 

    My advice...slow downnnnn....

    Reply

    @Ryoshiii

    Like I said you post 50 plays and live bets a day for a reason...I can't even get to Tuesdays plays without going through 20 pages. 

    My advice...slow downnnnn....

    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,644
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,604
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 9,967
    • PART DEUX 306
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,239
    • Trump's legacy? 33,915
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,792
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,973
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 558

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.