Cleveland -3.5 / 22-10 L 32 ATS 68.75% / GL
thur. NBA pick
Views: 3248
Posts: 22
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by supersharp007:
2 very bad teams...why Cavs?
2 very bad teams...why Cavs?
everyone is beating the crap out of the Thunder so I can understand this. However there’s quite a few GTDs over in Oklahoma and I don’t remember the last time the Cavs were a favorite. Definitely a winnable game for them though.
Quote Originally Posted by supersharp007:
2 very bad teams...why Cavs?
2 very bad teams...why Cavs?
everyone is beating the crap out of the Thunder so I can understand this. However there’s quite a few GTDs over in Oklahoma and I don’t remember the last time the Cavs were a favorite. Definitely a winnable game for them though.
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by hAnsolo820:
@max58 wrong forum but GL!
@max58 wrong forum but GL!
I guess you’re new follower...Max never post picks in “Wrong Forum”...either follow his pick or EXIT!
Can smell the
coming
! Thank you MAX
Quote Originally Posted by hAnsolo820:
@max58 wrong forum but GL!
@max58 wrong forum but GL!
I guess you’re new follower...Max never post picks in “Wrong Forum”...either follow his pick or EXIT!
Can smell the
coming
! Thank you MAX
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,506
- Monday 10/05/2026 618
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,712
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,379
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,347
- Sunday 10/04/2026 692
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,538
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,896
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,321
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,074
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
