HOU FVV o23.5 PRA -125 BV
MIL Lillard o34.5 PRA -110 BV
SAS Barnes o17.5 PRA -130 BV
CHI Giddey o24.5 PRA -120 BV
SZN: 139-107 | +6.60u | +2.68% ROI
L20: 10-10 | -1.73u | -8.66% ROI
Let's have a day ![]()
HOU FVV o23.5 PRA -125 BV
MIL Lillard o34.5 PRA -110 BV
SAS Barnes o17.5 PRA -130 BV
CHI Giddey o24.5 PRA -120 BV
SZN: 139-107 | +6.60u | +2.68% ROI
L20: 10-10 | -1.73u | -8.66% ROI
Let's have a day ![]()
HOU FVV o23.5 PRA -125 BV
MIL Lillard o34.5 PRA -110 BV
SAS Barnes o17.5 PRA -130 BV
CHI Giddey o24.5 PRA -120 BV
SZN: 139-107 | +6.60u | +2.68% ROI
L20: 10-10 | -1.73u | -8.66% ROI
Let's have a day ![]()
@emoltzan
Really like fvv off the 50k fine
Thoughts on lavine o22.5 points?? Good matchup for him or?
Every time I bet lavine he stinks it up so in hesitant
@emoltzan
Really like fvv off the 50k fine
Thoughts on lavine o22.5 points?? Good matchup for him or?
Every time I bet lavine he stinks it up so in hesitant
Lol yes 2 PRA away had a slow 4Q. Also Davis hooked us for 45 PRA but another profitable day nonetheless, close to 5-1 of 6-0 sweep. I'll take 4-2 every day though ![]()
Lol yes 2 PRA away had a slow 4Q. Also Davis hooked us for 45 PRA but another profitable day nonetheless, close to 5-1 of 6-0 sweep. I'll take 4-2 every day though ![]()
4-2 day
+1.39u ![]()
1 PRA hook from Davis and 2 PRA short from Giddey, very close to 5-1 or 6-0 sweep but I know this works both ways in the long-run and I'll take 4-2 every single day at these odds!
Another profitable day and let's repeat tomorrow!
4-2 day
+1.39u ![]()
1 PRA hook from Davis and 2 PRA short from Giddey, very close to 5-1 or 6-0 sweep but I know this works both ways in the long-run and I'll take 4-2 every single day at these odds!
Another profitable day and let's repeat tomorrow!
