8:30pm est tip-off
Denver Nuggets @ Miami w
@EastsideBangers![]()
Just curious my brother I like to know that w beside the word Miami in your Title is there any significance to that or is it a typo error?
![]()
@EastsideBangers![]()
Just curious my brother I like to know that w beside the word Miami in your Title is there any significance to that or is it a typo error?
![]()
Heat seems a little too easy to me, but I have them as just a LEAN for now. Denver is clearly the better team and they had to rig game 2 just for Heat to get that win.
I personally thought this series would be over in 5 but if heat win tonight, as I suspect they will now, then that means we have a tied series and it's going 7 games
I bet.
Heat seems a little too easy to me, but I have them as just a LEAN for now. Denver is clearly the better team and they had to rig game 2 just for Heat to get that win.
I personally thought this series would be over in 5 but if heat win tonight, as I suspect they will now, then that means we have a tied series and it's going 7 games
I bet.
Am I the only one that sees "W" beside Miami in the Title it may or not maybe the Hint!
Only he can answer that question ![]()
Am I the only one that sees "W" beside Miami in the Title it may or not maybe the Hint!
Only he can answer that question ![]()
Am I the only one that sees "W" beside Miami in the Title it may or not maybe the Hint! Only he can answer that question
Am I the only one that sees "W" beside Miami in the Title it may or not maybe the Hint! Only he can answer that question
You’ll have to start calling MAC Professor Plum from the board game Clue
I’ll have to start doing that in my thread, but it will be like the board game Operation after Covers turns into a AI version
You’ll have to start calling MAC Professor Plum from the board game Clue
I’ll have to start doing that in my thread, but it will be like the board game Operation after Covers turns into a AI version
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
