• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum

    All these Heat backers gonna chase their money

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    TwoCardinal
    RP333
    warcameagle56
    benhogan76
    JakeLake720
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2625
    Posts: 51
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    TwoCardinal
    TwoCardinal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 3:33 PM ET #26

     I wasn't bashing you personally,  I was attacking your logic. I think your logic was flawed and I was merely pointing that out. Does that much make sense?
    Reply
     I wasn't bashing you personally,  I was attacking your logic. I think your logic was flawed and I was merely pointing that out. Does that much make sense?
     
    TwoCardinal
    TwoCardinal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 3:40 PM ET #27

    I think both sides can make fairly sound arguments. One argument that I don't agree with as far as Spurs backers are concerned is whether or not Heat bettors will be chasing. I think that sort of thinking is pervasive throughout betting forums. Trying to guess what other bettors are doing instead of thinking about what adjustments a coach might make and how those adjustments will change the outcome of the game.

     

    Reply

    I think both sides can make fairly sound arguments. One argument that I don't agree with as far as Spurs backers are concerned is whether or not Heat bettors will be chasing. I think that sort of thinking is pervasive throughout betting forums. Trying to guess what other bettors are doing instead of thinking about what adjustments a coach might make and how those adjustments will change the outcome of the game.

     

     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 3:48 PM ET #28

    Here's my logic. I'm not sure you understood. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion.
    Reply
    Here's my logic. I'm not sure you understood. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion.
     
    warcameagle56
    warcameagle56
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 5418
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 3:48 PM ET #29

        Spurs is a good story,but they wont win game 2 or the series.Heat will win by 7plus in game 2.Just my opinion.Spurs were extra fresh and it wont be the case in game 2.
    Reply
        Spurs is a good story,but they wont win game 2 or the series.Heat will win by 7plus in game 2.Just my opinion.Spurs were extra fresh and it wont be the case in game 2.
     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 3:56 PM ET #30

    I disagree Cardinal. It is not pervasive, it is good money management. You do not chase, and it was merely my advice to Miami backers to not chase because there is a good chance San Antonio will cover or win in Game 2, just like Indiana did. You say it's pervasive, I say it's good, sound logic. Don't chase your money.
    Reply
    I disagree Cardinal. It is not pervasive, it is good money management. You do not chase, and it was merely my advice to Miami backers to not chase because there is a good chance San Antonio will cover or win in Game 2, just like Indiana did. You say it's pervasive, I say it's good, sound logic. Don't chase your money.
     
    TwoCardinal
    TwoCardinal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 4:01 PM ET #31

    [Quote: Originally Posted by RP333] Here's my logic.  I'm not sure you understood. Oh, I understood, but I can't attack your points until you actually make them. Hence my reasoning behind asking leading questions. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. Well, you'd have to have pretty narrow thinking to imagine that there are not people on both sides of these finals. Further, take a look at the year over year revenue numbers from the casinos via the control board publications. Then look at the subset that is basketball and deduce whether or not the books would risk putting a line out that is off (in a sense "gambling") unless they were convinced they'd be getting fairly even action. So while you might know a lot of Heat backers, just know that their is a fair share of Spur backers too. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. Again, what does this have to do with who wins are loses the game? It is irrevalent. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. That logic is not what I'm debating. I am not debating who will win or cover, I'm debating whether or not who is chasing their money has any impact on the outcome of the game.  I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. They certainly have everything to do with the outcome of the game. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion. Again, this has nothing to do with what I'm arguing.[/Quote]
    Reply
    [Quote: Originally Posted by RP333] Here's my logic.  I'm not sure you understood. Oh, I understood, but I can't attack your points until you actually make them. Hence my reasoning behind asking leading questions. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. Well, you'd have to have pretty narrow thinking to imagine that there are not people on both sides of these finals. Further, take a look at the year over year revenue numbers from the casinos via the control board publications. Then look at the subset that is basketball and deduce whether or not the books would risk putting a line out that is off (in a sense "gambling") unless they were convinced they'd be getting fairly even action. So while you might know a lot of Heat backers, just know that their is a fair share of Spur backers too. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. Again, what does this have to do with who wins are loses the game? It is irrevalent. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. That logic is not what I'm debating. I am not debating who will win or cover, I'm debating whether or not who is chasing their money has any impact on the outcome of the game.  I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. They certainly have everything to do with the outcome of the game. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion. Again, this has nothing to do with what I'm arguing.[/Quote]
     
    TwoCardinal
    TwoCardinal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 4:02 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    I disagree Cardinal. It is not pervasive, it is good money management. You do not chase, and it was merely my advice to Miami backers to not chase because there is a good chance San Antonio will cover or win in Game 2, just like Indiana did. You say it's pervasive, I say it's good, sound logic. Don't chase your money.

    I'm not arguing whether chasing your money is good or bad. I don't really care. I'm arguing whether or not others are doing it has anyhting to do with what will happen when the game is played.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    I disagree Cardinal. It is not pervasive, it is good money management. You do not chase, and it was merely my advice to Miami backers to not chase because there is a good chance San Antonio will cover or win in Game 2, just like Indiana did. You say it's pervasive, I say it's good, sound logic. Don't chase your money.

    I'm not arguing whether chasing your money is good or bad. I don't really care. I'm arguing whether or not others are doing it has anyhting to do with what will happen when the game is played.

     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 4:15 PM ET #33

    You are one strange dude who likes to break down one comment into some sort of psuedo-scientific response. This is what I think - the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. It would not be wise for others on this forum to double up or chase their money in this situation. It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. Your logic is what? I have no idea. But do wish you luck. I really do. Hang in there, whatever your life situation may be.
    Reply
    You are one strange dude who likes to break down one comment into some sort of psuedo-scientific response. This is what I think - the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. It would not be wise for others on this forum to double up or chase their money in this situation. It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. Your logic is what? I have no idea. But do wish you luck. I really do. Hang in there, whatever your life situation may be.
     
    TwoCardinal
    TwoCardinal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 66
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 5:18 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

      the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. ..... It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. 

    This does not make sense to me.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

      the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. ..... It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. 

    This does not make sense to me.

     

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63850
    Posted: Jun. 8, 2013 - 5:37 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:


    Don't be foolish with your money. 
    This thread seems very similar to last round.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:


    Don't be foolish with your money. 
    This thread seems very similar to last round.
     
    JakeLake720
    JakeLake720
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 4992
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 1:08 AM ET #36

    I thought the Pacers were going to beat the Heat? What happened?
    Reply
    I thought the Pacers were going to beat the Heat? What happened?
     
    Deuce_Bag
    Deuce_Bag
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2012
    Posts: 273
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 1:25 AM ET #37



    I hope this is the last time anyone entertains this clown, way to disappear champion.
    Reply


    I hope this is the last time anyone entertains this clown, way to disappear champion.
     
    Miami20062012
    Miami20062012
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1288
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 3:46 AM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Here's my logic. I'm not sure you understood. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion.

    Only a but-plug attachment like you would think that a team that wins 27 straight games in the regular season is overated.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Here's my logic. I'm not sure you understood. Many gamblers (and I know many) are so convinced that Miami is better than San Antonio. So they're going to double up (Martingales) and if they win, that's great, if they don't, they're in a heap of trouble. This is the NBA finals, where games go down to the wire many times. San Antonio is now getting six points after clearly showing it can play with Miami. I've lost before Cardinal, but 6 points? That's too many (take a look at the Indiana series in game 2). The only value at all is to play the Spurs. It's the NBA, so there are many factors, but 6 points? Really. And you tried to start involving the players and coaches, which I don't understand. They have nothing all to do with it, unless you think it's all fixed. I think LeBron is over-rated, it's true, but at the same time I think the Spurs have a better chance of covering in Game 2 than the Heat. I NEVER beat on emotion.

    Only a but-plug attachment like you would think that a team that wins 27 straight games in the regular season is overated.  
     
    Miami20062012
    Miami20062012
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1288
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 4:16 AM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Somebody's been busted

    I have to say Rp333 you're the only phuck on this forum that argues in circles after instigating an argument about the heat or Lebron James. Take the timeout to kill yourself so that all of our winning percentages can improve without your disinformation.

    Your purpose of this thread was to honestly persuade bettors away from miami in a revenge spot after covers.com has an article that miami is 10-0 after a loss?  You must of lost your SSI check on the Spurs today.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Somebody's been busted

    I have to say Rp333 you're the only phuck on this forum that argues in circles after instigating an argument about the heat or Lebron James. Take the timeout to kill yourself so that all of our winning percentages can improve without your disinformation.

    Your purpose of this thread was to honestly persuade bettors away from miami in a revenge spot after covers.com has an article that miami is 10-0 after a loss?  You must of lost your SSI check on the Spurs today.

     
    drozanski
    drozanski
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 669
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 4:38 AM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    You are one strange dude who likes to break down one comment into some sort of psuedo-scientific response. This is what I think - the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. It would not be wise for others on this forum to double up or chase their money in this situation. It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. Your logic is what? I have no idea. But do wish you luck. I really do. Hang in there, whatever your life situation may be.


    I wouldn't call his response "pseudo-scientific."  It is about as close to scientific as it gets on these forums. 

    Personally, I thought addressing each of your sh*tty arguments point by point was a great idea.  And why do you  think he is having a major crisis in his life?  Because his response was intelligent and made you feel inferior?

    Not only was his response written much better, but he was right and you were dead wrong.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    You are one strange dude who likes to break down one comment into some sort of psuedo-scientific response. This is what I think - the Spurs will cover Game 2 because they are the better team. It would not be wise for others on this forum to double up or chase their money in this situation. It's nothing to do with the coaches, the players or Vegas. Your logic is what? I have no idea. But do wish you luck. I really do. Hang in there, whatever your life situation may be.


    I wouldn't call his response "pseudo-scientific."  It is about as close to scientific as it gets on these forums. 

    Personally, I thought addressing each of your sh*tty arguments point by point was a great idea.  And why do you  think he is having a major crisis in his life?  Because his response was intelligent and made you feel inferior?

    Not only was his response written much better, but he was right and you were dead wrong.
     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 7:46 AM ET #41

    Good win for Miami fans. I was wrong on this one. Maybe I'll be right the next time.

    Reply
    Good win for Miami fans. I was wrong on this one. Maybe I'll be right the next time.

     
    Kurylyk98
    Kurylyk98
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2013
    Posts: 165
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 8:11 AM ET #42

    Geez people need to chill out.  Wow, Miami wins a game.  Spurs split and it's 1-1.  That's more than I could ask for.  They can potentially finish the series on their home court.  I doubt they win all 3 but a very good chance they win 2.  This loss may have actually sparked something from within also.  SA hasn't played a full game yet in this series!
    Reply
    Geez people need to chill out.  Wow, Miami wins a game.  Spurs split and it's 1-1.  That's more than I could ask for.  They can potentially finish the series on their home court.  I doubt they win all 3 but a very good chance they win 2.  This loss may have actually sparked something from within also.  SA hasn't played a full game yet in this series!
     
    saigonbynight
    saigonbynight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 8681
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 10:09 AM ET #43

    Rp is a joke . He thinks he's smart than others
    Reply
    Rp is a joke . He thinks he's smart than others
     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 11:14 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by saigonbynight:

    Rp is a joke . He thinks he's smart than others

    you mean "smarter" than others. I'm sure it was just a typo.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by saigonbynight:

    Rp is a joke . He thinks he's smart than others

    you mean "smarter" than others. I'm sure it was just a typo.

     
    statfreak
    statfreak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2241
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 11:20 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Good win for Miami fans. I was wrong on this one. Maybe I'll be right the next time.


    Don't chase your money with the spurs and you'll be fine.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:

    Good win for Miami fans. I was wrong on this one. Maybe I'll be right the next time.


    Don't chase your money with the spurs and you'll be fine.
     
    Baldies
    Baldies
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 606
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 12:26 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:


    Don't be foolish with your money. 


    Now you can start a thread about Spurs backers don't chase your $$
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by RP333:


    Don't be foolish with your money. 


    Now you can start a thread about Spurs backers don't chase your $$
     
    Peraski
    Peraski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 12:41 PM ET #47

    ah yes, rp333 providing more fade material... a recap:

    one had to go back almost a month to find a winner from rp: 5/15 1st half over heat/bulls... because after that...

    two losers on 5/16  pacers +3 1st h for 3 units  

    pacers ml 1st h  

     

    5/18- parlaying orb and the pacers  

     

    5/26- THE BIG PLAY- 2nd h over 91.5  

     

    5/27- ANOTHER BIGH PLAY- the angels  

     

    5/27- 'if there were ever a 1st half play... grizzlies 1st half'...  

     

    6/1- PLAY OF A LIFETIME!!!  heat 2nd h over  

     

    or your majestic thread on 6/1 stating that lebron is boring  

     

    and you capped it off last night warning those taking the heat...

     

    don't like to see a fellow gambler lose (especially at this guy's rate)... but when you post the most idiotic threads based on your personal dislike for lebron, you deserve to be called out.

    that picture of lebron on your avatar is probably when he got a view of cleveland's downtown factories and ugly azz women

    enjoy your ohio factory smoke rp333 while i breathe in this fantastic atlantic air as i sip on my  mojitos  

    Reply

    ah yes, rp333 providing more fade material... a recap:

    one had to go back almost a month to find a winner from rp: 5/15 1st half over heat/bulls... because after that...

    two losers on 5/16  pacers +3 1st h for 3 units  

    pacers ml 1st h  

     

    5/18- parlaying orb and the pacers  

     

    5/26- THE BIG PLAY- 2nd h over 91.5  

     

    5/27- ANOTHER BIGH PLAY- the angels  

     

    5/27- 'if there were ever a 1st half play... grizzlies 1st half'...  

     

    6/1- PLAY OF A LIFETIME!!!  heat 2nd h over  

     

    or your majestic thread on 6/1 stating that lebron is boring  

     

    and you capped it off last night warning those taking the heat...

     

    don't like to see a fellow gambler lose (especially at this guy's rate)... but when you post the most idiotic threads based on your personal dislike for lebron, you deserve to be called out.

    that picture of lebron on your avatar is probably when he got a view of cleveland's downtown factories and ugly azz women

    enjoy your ohio factory smoke rp333 while i breathe in this fantastic atlantic air as i sip on my  mojitos  

     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 1:34 PM ET #48

    RP333's Blog

    Degenerates only please!

    By RP333 | View all Posts 
    Posted Sunday, June 02, 2013 07:07 PM   8 comments
    We have a team in the Phoenix Mercury who lost their opener by 22 points and got killed most of last season favored by 10 points on the road?????? I realize Bird and Jackson are injured, but this has got to be the craziest line I've seen in quite some time.

    Seattle +10 all day.

    GL

    And guess what? Seattle won straight up. This was on June 2. I know I've been somewhat over the top on my posts - I'm just a dang trouble maker. But I had Indiana in every game of the Miami series and said so in several threads and went 4-3 in that series. I'm 1-1 in this series. Did your forget about Game 1? And one more thing, regardless of how good or bad I am, when I lost at least I had the guts to come back and say I lost, unlike most people here. If you wanted hate and rub it in when I lose, that's fine. Just be honest about what you post. And LeBron is a big bore.
    Reply

    RP333's Blog

    Degenerates only please!

    By RP333 | View all Posts 
    Posted Sunday, June 02, 2013 07:07 PM   8 comments
    We have a team in the Phoenix Mercury who lost their opener by 22 points and got killed most of last season favored by 10 points on the road?????? I realize Bird and Jackson are injured, but this has got to be the craziest line I've seen in quite some time.

    Seattle +10 all day.

    GL

    And guess what? Seattle won straight up. This was on June 2. I know I've been somewhat over the top on my posts - I'm just a dang trouble maker. But I had Indiana in every game of the Miami series and said so in several threads and went 4-3 in that series. I'm 1-1 in this series. Did your forget about Game 1? And one more thing, regardless of how good or bad I am, when I lost at least I had the guts to come back and say I lost, unlike most people here. If you wanted hate and rub it in when I lose, that's fine. Just be honest about what you post. And LeBron is a big bore.
     
    RP333
    RP333
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 1857
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 1:37 PM ET #49

    June 3 - Atlanta a winner

    GL CMM IMO you are one of the best cappers here. I'll be with you on Atlanta. Let's get a big one.

    Reply
    June 3 - Atlanta a winner

    GL CMM IMO you are one of the best cappers here. I'll be with you on Atlanta. Let's get a big one.

     
     
    Peraski
    Peraski
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 300
    Posted: Jun. 10, 2013 - 2:49 PM ET #50

    lebron cannot possibly be a big bore.   look at how much excitement he provides in YOUR life!  your put him as your avatar, you begin threads about him.   he's fulfilling all the excitement in your life that ohio obviously isn't!!!
    Reply
    lebron cannot possibly be a big bore.   look at how much excitement he provides in YOUR life!  your put him as your avatar, you begin threads about him.   he's fulfilling all the excitement in your life that ohio obviously isn't!!!
    All Forums | NBA Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,515
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,148
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,727
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 506
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,011
    • HELP PLEASE 1,603
    • PART DEUX 230
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,143
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,241
    • Another BS PI 936

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.