Posted:
#1
When the Lakers are in action, there is usually very little hesitation when it comes bettors willing to wager on the purple and gold no matter what the circumstances may be. As I'm sure you're all aware, the Lakers haven't exactly had one of their best seasons thus far. Expectations were high and the team has underperformed greatly this season. You all know the headlines so there is no point in going in to all of that.
To the main point of this thread...
Does anyone else feel that after the Lakers defeat of the Thunder on Sunday, a game against one of the top teams in the Western Conference, a game that was televised nationally, a game in which L.A. was an underdog AT Staples... Does anyone think this is the perfect bait for sports bettors?
Again, the Lakers usually don't need much to sway the general betting public in their direction. That being said, things were getting a little dire in Laker land. The team had 2 wins their last 12 games prior to them defeating Utah a few night's ago. 2 WINS!!!!??!?!
I just get the sense that after beating the Thunder, people are quick to forget how miserable this team has actually been this season. "They're back!" or "If they can beat the Thunder, they can manhandle the Hornets!" is probably what some are saying. I'm not ready to believe just yet.
I think there is some good value with the Hornets tonight.
Thoughts? I've been a little of practice with basketball over the last little while so I'd love some opinions!
To the main point of this thread...
Does anyone else feel that after the Lakers defeat of the Thunder on Sunday, a game against one of the top teams in the Western Conference, a game that was televised nationally, a game in which L.A. was an underdog AT Staples... Does anyone think this is the perfect bait for sports bettors?
Again, the Lakers usually don't need much to sway the general betting public in their direction. That being said, things were getting a little dire in Laker land. The team had 2 wins their last 12 games prior to them defeating Utah a few night's ago. 2 WINS!!!!??!?!
I just get the sense that after beating the Thunder, people are quick to forget how miserable this team has actually been this season. "They're back!" or "If they can beat the Thunder, they can manhandle the Hornets!" is probably what some are saying. I'm not ready to believe just yet.
I think there is some good value with the Hornets tonight.
Thoughts? I've been a little of practice with basketball over the last little while so I'd love some opinions!
