Call me crazy, but the way the first half has gone...I can see both GS and DET making come backs and winning. Highly considering taking GS 2nd half for 2 units...I'll say something when it gets to 1 minute. CHI gonna average out, cant shoot lights out forever.
Call me crazy, but the way the first half has gone...I can see both GS and DET making come backs and winning. Highly considering taking GS 2nd half for 2 units...I'll say something when it gets to 1 minute. CHI gonna average out, cant shoot lights out forever.
Wooo, DET really pee'd off MIA in that 2nd quarter and MIA showed who they really are. I can accept that loss, they are looking to be all the way back..;but I'm still hesitant, they will have off nights now and again, it's just a matter of finding out when.
What is happening to GS is exactly what I feared, CHI's D is negating their offense. While spectacular when clicking its being exposed as 1 dimensional.
*Well noted, good thing I hedged with San Antonio, still have UTAH and OKC left, lezz ride.
Wooo, DET really pee'd off MIA in that 2nd quarter and MIA showed who they really are. I can accept that loss, they are looking to be all the way back..;but I'm still hesitant, they will have off nights now and again, it's just a matter of finding out when.
What is happening to GS is exactly what I feared, CHI's D is negating their offense. While spectacular when clicking its being exposed as 1 dimensional.
*Well noted, good thing I hedged with San Antonio, still have UTAH and OKC left, lezz ride.
2-3, nothing to sweat. Interestingly enough, the reverse line movement theorum backfired on the MIA/DET, OKC/SAC games.
I watched every single game up until the Utah game. If anything else I take some positives away from this day, learned alot about a few teams and where to gauge them from here.
MIA when fully awake/motivated can destroy teams (I think that NYK and OKC can bang with them, maybe SA....LAC would need CP3 and CHI needs Deng).
The Bulls D > GS Offense. The Warriors are living and dying by the 3 and looked really one dimensional against CHI. It also didnt help that Heinrich had his best game...like ever, CHI dominated the paint due to so many missed GS jumpshots, and in the process hit what looked like every shot they took. Moving forward, I will give them more respect than I have.
In that Lakers/Utah game I made the played based on the Lakers just being awful and in dissarray, and my feelings that Utah is very undervalued. I still feel the same way about Utah being undervalued. But I'm gonna get off the auto fade LAL train, that streak is looking to be over...they won by playing defense and sharing the ball. I'm not all of a sudden gonna start tailing them, but I'll be more careful in the future.
...OKC and SA are beasts, what else is there to say?
2-3, nothing to sweat. Interestingly enough, the reverse line movement theorum backfired on the MIA/DET, OKC/SAC games.
I watched every single game up until the Utah game. If anything else I take some positives away from this day, learned alot about a few teams and where to gauge them from here.
MIA when fully awake/motivated can destroy teams (I think that NYK and OKC can bang with them, maybe SA....LAC would need CP3 and CHI needs Deng).
The Bulls D > GS Offense. The Warriors are living and dying by the 3 and looked really one dimensional against CHI. It also didnt help that Heinrich had his best game...like ever, CHI dominated the paint due to so many missed GS jumpshots, and in the process hit what looked like every shot they took. Moving forward, I will give them more respect than I have.
In that Lakers/Utah game I made the played based on the Lakers just being awful and in dissarray, and my feelings that Utah is very undervalued. I still feel the same way about Utah being undervalued. But I'm gonna get off the auto fade LAL train, that streak is looking to be over...they won by playing defense and sharing the ball. I'm not all of a sudden gonna start tailing them, but I'll be more careful in the future.
...OKC and SA are beasts, what else is there to say?